Thread: What constitutes concealed

What constitutes concealed

If I wear open on my hip a holster specificly designed for my hand gun and you can't see the gun is that consealed?
    My guess yes. Any thoughts?
    Owner Little Wolf Firearms , US ARMY RETIRED 101st Airborne & 84th DIV TRNG Small arms instructor.
    Remember , Gun Control is " USING BOTH HANDS!"

Banned
    Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin, USA
    The legal element of concealment is "hidden" rather than rather than "can't see". 941.23 annotation,

A handgun on the seat of a car that was indiscernible from ordinary observation by a person outside, and within the immediate vicinity, of the vehicle was hidden from view for purposes of determining whether the gun was a concealed weapon under this section. State v. Walls, 190 Wis. 2d 65, 526 N.W.2d 765 (Ct. App. 1994).
    Last edited by Doug Huffman; 09-02-2010 at 06:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Huffman View Post
    The legal element of concealment is "hidden" rather than rather than "can't see". 941.23 annotation,

A handgun on the seat of a car that was indiscernible from ordinary observation by a person outside, and within the immediate vicinity, of the vehicle was hidden from view for purposes of determining whether the gun was a concealed weapon under this section. State v. Walls, 190 Wis. 2d 65, 526 N.W.2d 765 (Ct. App. 1994).
    thanks Doug.oh by the way get your umbrella out ,what I'm gett'n is heading your way !
    Owner Little Wolf Firearms , US ARMY RETIRED 101st Airborne & 84th DIV TRNG Small arms instructor.
    Remember , Gun Control is " USING BOTH HANDS!"

Banned
    Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin, USA
    Yes, this has been an extraordinarily wet summer.

An inch of rain is about a foot of snow - I bought a roof rake and a 40 Hp tractor for snow.

I just looked at the radar and where is Ogdensburg. Yep, it's coming. But I'm still off to the AmLegion meeting.
    Last edited by Doug Huffman; 09-02-2010 at 07:46 PM.