Thread: Are you an EXTREMIST ? Our beloved Government thinks so.

Are you an EXTREMIST ? Our beloved Government thinks so.

Department of Justice Lists Survivalists, Constitutionalists in Extremism Guide
    24 August 2010 28 Comments

Public Intelligence

A recent Department of Justice guide for investigators of criminal and extremist groups lists “constitutionalists” and “survivalists” alongside organizations like Al-Qaeda and the Aryan Brotherhood. The 120-page, “Law Enforcement Sensitive” guide to “Investigating Terrorism and Criminal Extremism – Terms and Concepts” describes itself as “a glossary designed primarily as a tool for criminal justice professionals to enhance their understanding of words relating to extremist terminology, phrases, activities, symbols, organizations, and selected names that they may encounter while conducting criminal investigations or prosecutions of members of extremist organizations.”

Excerpt ... to read the entire article, click the link below.

http://publicintelligence.net/depart...tremism-guide/
    Last edited by GLOCK21GB; 09-03-2010 at 04:52 AM.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Occupied Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
    Good post - thank you for sharing. If you ever plan to be in NC, please let me know. We should compare notes over dinner. I'd buy you a beer, except that we can't carry in a restaurant that serves alcohol here. My state's general assembly believes that if I walked into a restaurant that serves alcohol while carrying my handgun, I I will quite likely become a psychotic, homicidal maniac as soon as I enter the restaurant.
    Carry on!

Quote Originally Posted by Ruger View Post
    Good post - thank you for sharing. If you ever plan to be in NC, please let me know. We should compare notes over dinner. I'd buy you a beer, except that we can't carry in a restaurant that serves alcohol here. My state's general assembly believes that if I walked into a restaurant that serves alcohol while carrying my handgun, I I will quite likely become a psychotic, homicidal maniac as soon as I enter the restaurant.
    I don't travel too much, I own a small business that keeps me locked here. but I will keep your offer in mind. same , if your ever in the Green Bay area.

cheers !
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Damn the gig is up!!!

The goberment know that we know about the black helicopters that are ferrying the trilateral commission to the concentration camps that are run by the Illuminati with the help of the Council on Foreign Relations, which is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Bilderberg Group, where all the Constitutionalists will be tortured for Information Warfare purposes by Jack-Booted Thugs not knowing that they are Sovereign Citizen not under the authority of the One-World Government or the New World Order.

The Patriots for Profit which is not part of the Patriot Movement but friends of the Tax-Protest Movement Survivalists who scourer the back of the new $20 bill for Open Source Information placed there by the Trilateral Commission.
    Freedom is a bit like sex, when your getting it you take it for granted, when you're not you want it bad, other people get mad at you for having it and others want to take it away from you so only they have it.

A Related Article from Powerline Blog

It is obvious that the Obama Justice Department under Attorney General Eric Holder has become VERY ideologically driven.

Here is a related article from the very perceptive Powerline Blog:

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archive.../09/027148.php

These people live in a world with their heads stuck so far up their arse its amazing they can even find the time to write something like this.

Those of you who think the governments assessment of yourselves is inaccurate are obviously clinging to your guns and Bibles.
    I always open carry one of my Kimber 1911 pistols everywhere I go. Usually in a paddle holster. Nothing fancy, but it works for me.

Quote Originally Posted by The Expert View Post
    Those of you who think the governments assessment of yourselves is inaccurate are obviously clinging to your guns and Bibles.
    and they are bitter..
    Freedom is a bit like sex, when your getting it you take it for granted, when you're not you want it bad, other people get mad at you for having it and others want to take it away from you so only they have it.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix David View Post
    and they are bitter..

i am.

I think so.

Our government today considers our founding fathers as EXTREMISTS, I am proud to be considered to be apart of this group.

Quote Originally Posted by zack991 View Post
    Our government today considers our founding fathers as EXTREMISTS, I am proud to be considered to be apart of this group.
    Amen. That shows you how far we've gotten from our roots.
    It takes a village to raise an idiot.

Regular Member frommycolddeadhands's Avatar
    Anyone who shows a shred of independence from the government is now a danger to society....
    God is the one driving this stagecoach, I'm just riding shotgun.

Quote Originally Posted by frommycolddeadhands View Post
    Anyone who shows a shred of independence from the government is now a danger to society....
    They love this unemployment right now because it means more people being a slave to the giant government tit that feeds them money.

It's not really a conspiracy if they aren't even trying to hide it any more. Just give the public American Idol and everything is fine.