• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Are you an EXTREMIST ? Our beloved Government thinks so.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
Department of Justice Lists Survivalists, Constitutionalists in Extremism Guide
24 August 2010 28 Comments

Public Intelligence

A recent Department of Justice guide for investigators of criminal and extremist groups lists “constitutionalists” and “survivalists” alongside organizations like Al-Qaeda and the Aryan Brotherhood. The 120-page, “Law Enforcement Sensitive” guide to “Investigating Terrorism and Criminal Extremism – Terms and Concepts” describes itself as “a glossary designed primarily as a tool for criminal justice professionals to enhance their understanding of words relating to extremist terminology, phrases, activities, symbols, organizations, and selected names that they may encounter while conducting criminal investigations or prosecutions of members of extremist organizations.”

Excerpt ... to read the entire article, click the link below.

http://publicintelligence.net/depar...alists-constitutionalists-in-extremism-guide/

Last edited:

Ruger

Occupied Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
Good post - thank you for sharing. If you ever plan to be in NC, please let me know. We should compare notes over dinner. I'd buy you a beer, except that we can't carry in a restaurant that serves alcohol here. My state's general assembly believes that if I walked into a restaurant that serves alcohol while carrying my handgun, I I will quite likely become a psychotic, homicidal maniac as soon as I enter the restaurant.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
Good post - thank you for sharing. If you ever plan to be in NC, please let me know. We should compare notes over dinner. I'd buy you a beer, except that we can't carry in a restaurant that serves alcohol here. My state's general assembly believes that if I walked into a restaurant that serves alcohol while carrying my handgun, I I will quite likely become a psychotic, homicidal maniac as soon as I enter the restaurant.

I don't travel too much, I own a small business that keeps me locked here. but I will keep your offer in mind. same , if your ever in the Green Bay area.

cheers !

Phoenix David

Damn the gig is up!!!

The goberment know that we know about the black helicopters that are ferrying the trilateral commission to the concentration camps that are run by the Illuminati with the help of the Council on Foreign Relations, which is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Bilderberg Group, where all the Constitutionalists will be tortured for Information Warfare purposes by Jack-Booted Thugs not knowing that they are Sovereign Citizen not under the authority of the One-World Government or the New World Order.

The Patriots for Profit which is not part of the Patriot Movement but friends of the Tax-Protest Movement Survivalists who scourer the back of the new $20 bill for Open Source Information placed there by the Trilateral Commission.

XDUser

These people live in a world with their heads stuck so far up their arse its amazing they can even find the time to write something like this.

zack991

Our government today considers our founding fathers as EXTREMISTS, I am proud to be considered to be apart of this group.

gsx1138

Anyone who shows a shred of independence from the government is now a danger to society....

They love this unemployment right now because it means more people being a slave to the giant government tit that feeds them money.

It's not really a conspiracy if they aren't even trying to hide it any more. Just give the public American Idol and everything is fine.