• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond OC Breakfast - Sat. 9/4/10 - 9:30 AM @ Cracker Barrel Gaskins & I-64

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Greater Richmond OC Breakfast - Sat. 9/4/10 - 9:30 AM @ Cracker Barrel Gaskins & I-64

You know the place. You know the drill.

We will have another round of feeding the ducks and geese after breakfast. Last time we got most of the geese and several of the ducks to feed directly out of our hands. This time we see if they let us stroke their head feathers. By Thanksgiving ..... Bwahahahaha!

stay safe.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Last time there we got our server to fix double brewed coffee - you could actually taste it.

If you are going to partake of the goose/duck feeding it is recommended that you wear closed toe shoes with thick soles.

InkdNPrcdAngl

I'm woking until midnight...but if I can drag myself up (which I need to do anyway), I will see y'all there:)

BTW: Can I maybe get an address to pop in the GPS? :)

kennys

Hopfully next weekend I will start the mornings again. This weekend I will be staying home trying to kick my pneumonia.:banghead:

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
The farm's wet so I think we'll hang around the burbs. We should be there.