• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond OC Breakfast - Sat. 9/4/10 - 9:30 AM @ Cracker Barrel Gaskins & I-64

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Good to meet InkdNPrcdAngl and her pink hardware - looking forward to seeing much more of both.

That sentence is just begging for a comment, but I'll behave and shall refrain from any comments.

Too late, you already did.

OMG, I completely missed that!!! Proshooter...whyyyy did you have to say something?
Haha. I needed that.

Accept the compliment at face value and don't let [strike]Proshi[/strike] Proshooter lead you astray.

Last edited:

MSC 45ACP

Now you did it, ink!

My pierced 17 year old wants a PINK GUN for her 18th birthday next month. My oldest (tattooed) got a Glock 21SF for her 18th birthday. I'm looking at getting a Ruger LCR-357 for a BUG anyway. I may get one for # 2 daughter, too.