• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Spokane Donut Parade 9/11

Lucky_Dog

I think it may also have been the spelling.
There = a place: I'm going to be there tomorrow.
Their = belonging to someone: It is their weapon.

I'm going to be there tomorrow to give them their weapon.

Too much?

o2ryan

Thanks to all who showed up today: Caleb, Dave, Dan, Bob, Jeff and Steve. We had some good donuts, coffee and discussion. The consensus is that we will meet at 9 AM on the 2nd Saturday of each month at various locations. Next month's location has yet to be determined but announcements will be forthcoming.

bennie1986

Thanks to all who showed up today: Caleb, Dave, Dan, Bob, Jeff and Steve. We had some good donuts, coffee and discussion. The consensus is that we will meet at 9 AM on the 2nd Saturday of each month at various locations. Next month's location has yet to be determined but announcements will be forthcoming.

Cant wait for the next one!

country.hacker

@TechnoWeenie: Ouch, might be too soon for some. On the other hand... you did get a chuckle out of me.

Sorry I couldn't make it yesterday, hopefully I'll be able to get a weekend off at some point and meet up with you guys!

Lammo

Sorry gang but Messrs. Harley and Davidson took the wife and I to Montana for the weekend. Maybe next time.