• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

From Vegas thru all this beautiful place: COLORADO

BionicJumpy

Called CO state police. A lady named Amber confirmed that the auto is an extension of your house, but you can't have a round in the chamber. It doesn't make sense to me. Any help

Last edited:

Beau

Called CO state police. A lady named Amber confirmed that the auto is an extension of your house, but you can't have a round in the chamber. It doesn't make sense to me. Any help

This is why I don't like asking LE for legal advice. I'm sure there are some that are very up to date on laws but none of them went to law school. I would say 8 out of 10 will give you incorrect information.

The best thing you can do is learn where and how to look up the laws yourself. Ask questions on here and ask for the relevant statute to go with the answer. Or if you have $'s to spend get your legal advice from an attorny.