• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

City of Orting Parks

Sparky508

Noticed the other day that the signs by all the parks in Orting prohibited firearms. Emailed the city council about preemption and blah blah, 15 minutes later, got a reply from the mayor. She stated that she agreed and would look into it. Then this afternoon I received another Email, this time from the City Administrator. He also agreed and said they would fix the signs.

I should note, I have never had a problem down in Orting.

Another one down.

Game department......................check
City of Orting......................standing by.

bennie1986

Noticed the other day that the signs by all the parks in Orting prohibited firearms. Emailed the city council about preemption and blah blah, 15 minutes later, got a reply from the mayor. She stated that she agreed and would look into it. Then this afternoon I received another Email, this time from the City Administrator. He also agreed and said they would fix the signs.

I should note, I have never had a problem down in Orting.

Another one down.

Game department......................check
City of Orting......................standing by.

Wish they were all that easy, Good job! :banana:

Sparky508

They were quick.

They were all real fast to respond, I was really impressed. My understanding is that the PC down there is supportive of the OC thing too. I don't have any personal dealing with him, but my son is friends with his son, so I get some second hand information there.

DSRTRCR, welcome to the board, and howdy back neighbor!