Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 26

Thread: anyone hear Alex Jones today?

  1. #1
    Regular Member kyleplusitunes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lennon Michigan, ,
    Posts
    533

    anyone hear Alex Jones today?

    excellent interview with the attorney for peaceable texans for firearm rights

  2. #2
    Regular Member kyleplusitunes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lennon Michigan, ,
    Posts
    533
    just incase anyone doesn't know, they sent a Vietnam vet to federal prison for 6 months today for unknowingly selling a firearm to an illegal alone with a Texas drivers license, the illegal testified under oath to being an illegal in a federal court, and was allowed to leave the court house of his free will, no charges have been brought against the criminal, the illegal alien.

  3. #3
    Regular Member kyleplusitunes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lennon Michigan, ,
    Posts
    533
    at a gun show, they are now using illegal aliens to attack our second amendment and our right to private sales

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Eastpointe, MI
    Posts
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by kyleplusitunes View Post
    excellent interview with the attorney for peaceable texans for firearm rights
    It's good that he did a good interview, but as a rule I don't listen to anything alex jones says, and tend to ignore anyone who does. He is INSANE, there's no parsing of words possible here, he's a wack job. "Truthers" are ALL without exception complete, and total idiots, and quite possibly nuts, anyone who believes that ****, or the other whacked out conspiracy theories he believes should be in a padded room giving themselves hugs. Even a stopped clock is right twice a day, and I'm glad to here that he is in favor of gun rights, but that doesn't change the fact that he needs to be sedated, and put on some heavy duty anti psychotics.


  5. #5
    Regular Member kyleplusitunes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lennon Michigan, ,
    Posts
    533
    you're cool

  6. #6
    Regular Member kyleplusitunes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lennon Michigan, ,
    Posts
    533
    I also like how you ignored what was posted about our right to bear arms and what the ATF is doing in Texas, and turned it into an attack against Alex Jones and "truthers" (even though from the context of your post you are confused about what a truther is)

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Eastpointe, MI
    Posts
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by kyleplusitunes View Post
    I also like how you ignored what was posted about our right to bear arms and what the ATF is doing in Texas, and turned it into an attack against Alex Jones and "truthers" (even though from the context of your post you are confused about what a truther is)
    I said that I'm glad to hear that he took a pro gun stance, but I'll have to take your word for it, because I don't listen to alex jones, I only opened the thread because I thought he must have said something extra nutty today, but you say he didn't.

    I know exactly what a truther is, a truther is some whack job that thinks 9/11 was some kind of a ultra complex government conspiracy, and that the US attacked it self, and that the terrorists didn't, or are made up, and that the planes didn't really exist, nor did any of the people on them, and that all the families that lost someone are some how "in on it", there completely batshit insane. Calling them batshit insane is being generous, the only other option is that they are left wing radicals deliberately trying to spread propaganda for the enemy, and organize a fifth column against there own country, but I think there to stupid for that, so I think there completely insane.

  8. #8
    Regular Member kyleplusitunes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lennon Michigan, ,
    Posts
    533
    Quote Originally Posted by Small Arms Collector View Post
    I said that I'm glad to hear that he took a pro gun stance, but I'll have to take your word for it, because I don't listen to alex jones, I only opened the thread because I thought he must have said something extra nutty today, but you say he didn't.

    I know exactly what a truther is, a truther is some whack job that thinks 9/11 was some kind of a ultra complex government conspiracy, and that the US attacked it self, and that the terrorists didn't, or are made up, and that the planes didn't really exist, nor did any of the people on them, and that all the families that lost someone are some how "in on it", there completely batshit insane. Calling them batshit insane is being generous, the only other option is that they are left wing radicals deliberately trying to spread propaganda for the enemy, and organize a fifth column against there own country, but I think there to stupid for that, so I think there completely insane.
    you're wrong about lots of things in this post, and to be honest, with all the anti American legislation since 9/11 to think our governments hands are clean in this 100% is more nutty than anything a truther thinks. I'm not a truther, but I without a doubt believe if our government wasn't directly responsible for it, they sure knew about it and let it happen.

    but of course a government that staged the gulf of Tonkin to get us into Vietnam would never do anything treasonous to it's own people.

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Eastpointe, MI
    Posts
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by kyleplusitunes View Post
    you're wrong about lots of things in this post, and to be honest, with all the anti American legislation since 9/11 to think our governments hands are clean in this 100% is more nutty than anything a truther thinks. I'm not a truther, but I without a doubt believe if our government wasn't directly responsible for it, they sure knew about it and let it happen.

    but of course a government that staged the gulf of Tonkin to get us into Vietnam would never do anything treasonous to it's own people.
    Post your evidence.

  10. #10
    Regular Member 1245A Defender's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    north mason county, Washington, USA
    Posts
    4,381

    no cites for you, but

    Quote Originally Posted by Small Arms Collector View Post
    Post your evidence.
    a "truther" doubts obamas country of birth....

    the gulf of tonkin incedent,, the turner joy, and the maddox,
    are overwelmingly concidered total fabrications, meant to draw us in to viet nam.
    they were trumped up fabrications of events to show we were attacked.

    if anybody studied WW1,and WW2, we would be able to understand how easy it would/could/was for the US government
    to allow it self to be ATTACKED so it could get into another WAR. weve done it lots!
    Last edited by 1245A Defender; 09-04-2010 at 01:34 AM.
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

    “If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

    Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

    All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!

  11. #11
    Regular Member Bronson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Battle Creek, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    2,157
    Quote Originally Posted by 1245A Defender View Post
    a "truther" doubts obamas country of birth....
    Those are "birthers". Truthers are indeed people who think the government is responsible for the 9/11 attack.

    Bronson
    Those who expect to reap the benefits of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it. – Thomas Paine

  12. #12
    Regular Member 1245A Defender's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    north mason county, Washington, USA
    Posts
    4,381

    wuups

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    Those are "birthers". Truthers are indeed people who think the government is responsible for the 9/11 attack.

    Bronson
    mea culpa, i thought i knew that?!?!
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

    “If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

    Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

    All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!

  13. #13
    Regular Member kyleplusitunes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lennon Michigan, ,
    Posts
    533
    truthers however do not believe that 9/11 victim families are all involved, they simply want a new investigation that takes all the evidence of 9/11 into account.

    but let's make this about Alex Jones and what his listeners are about instead of the fact that the ATF is sending honest Americans to prison for legally selling firearms. sounds like a good idea to me small arms confiscator

  14. #14
    Campaign Veteran Glock9mmOldStyle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Taylor, Wayne County, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    2,047
    Quote Originally Posted by kyleplusitunes View Post
    truthers however do not believe that 9/11 victim families are all involved, they simply want a new investigation that takes all the evidence of 9/11 into account.

    but let's make this about Alex Jones and what his listeners are about instead of the fact that the ATF is sending honest Americans to prison for legally selling firearms. sounds like a good idea to me small arms confiscator
    I think we can agree that our government is broken, correct? So let's stop fighting with one another & use that energy to fix it! Do you think the colonists always agreed? No they didn't but they knew something needed to be done and they did it. I'm not saying a revolution is in order, what I am saying is before things get to that point we have a chance to fix things, if we work together instead of sitting on our backsides behind a keyboard fighting with each other. In the days of Ben Franklin, George Washington, Thomas Jefferson things were not as good as we have it today. They only had the support of 1/3 of the people. We have 1/2 + that think a major overhaul of our system is in order. Let's do something with this advantage shall we? We start with 2A issues & work our way out of this "corrupt/rotten system" from the core outward.
    Last edited by Glock9mmOldStyle; 09-04-2010 at 05:42 AM.

  15. #15
    Activist Member hamaneggs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    warren, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    1,251

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by glock9mmoldstyle View Post
    i think we can agree that our government is broken, correct? So let's stop fighting with one another & use that energy to fix it! Do you think the colonists always agreed? No they didn't but they knew something needed to be done and they did it. I'm not saying a revolution is in order, what i am saying is before things get to that point we have a chance to fix things, if we work together instead of sitting on our backsides behind a keyboard fighting with each other. In the days of ben franklin, george washington, thomas jefferson things were not as good as we have it today. They only had the support of 1/3 of the people. We have 1/2 + that think a major overhaul of our system is in order. Let's do something with this advantage shall we? We start with 2a issues & work our way out of this "corrupt/rotten system" from the core outward.
    binnngggo!
    Last edited by hamaneggs; 09-04-2010 at 11:22 PM.
    Today JESUS would tell me to sell my coat and buy two Springfield XD Compact 45acp's!

    NRA LIFER,GOA,MOC Inc.,CLSD,MCRGO,UAW! MOLON LABE!!

  16. #16
    Michigan Moderator DrTodd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Hudsonville , Michigan, USA
    Posts
    3,337
    I am aware of the strong feelings that people here have regarding a large number of topics: "birthers", "truthers", "the government this", "the liberals that"... and some people bring up some very good arguments. HOWEVER... this website is primarily about Open Carry and firearm rights in general. My view about this may be in the minority but the further we go astray from that core discussion, the more we get mired into the muck of personal attacks and disaffect a large number of readers in the process. I think we are increasingly getting caught up in political rhetoric and not the substantive issue of OC. There are plenty of websites where those views can be expressed and discussed. Can we please stay on topic while here on OCDO?
    Giving up our liberties for safety is the one sure way to let the violent among us win.

    "Though defensive violence will always be a 'sad necessity' in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men." -Saint Augustine

    Disclaimer – I am not a lawyer! Please do not consider anything you read from me to be legal advice.

  17. #17
    Regular Member Michigander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Mulligan's Valley
    Posts
    4,830
    Quote Originally Posted by DrTodd View Post
    this website is primarily about Open Carry and firearm rights in general. My view about this may be in the minority but the further we go astray from that core discussion, the more we get mired into the muck of personal attacks and disaffect a large number of readers in the process.?
    I agree. And I'll add this; I think listening to someone who is as much of a raging lunatic as Alex Jones, or for that matter Rush Limbaugh or a democrat equivilant (maybe howard stern?), is a mistake, particularly if for anything beyond shock jock quality entertainment. Their viewpoints have scarcely any place here, if any at all.
    Last edited by Michigander; 09-05-2010 at 12:17 AM.
    Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

    The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

  18. #18
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Eastpointe, MI
    Posts
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by kyleplusitunes View Post
    truthers however do not believe that 9/11 victim families are all involved, they simply want a new investigation that takes all the evidence of 9/11 into account.

    but let's make this about Alex Jones and what his listeners are about instead of the fact that the ATF is sending honest Americans to prison for legally selling firearms. sounds like a good idea to me small arms confiscator
    Don't you dare imply that I support those communist stooges in the ATF, I already told you that if what you said was true he got that one right, I'm just saying that other than that he is a complete whack job.

    What evidence exactly do you believe was excluded? I remind you that whack job conspiracy theories are not evidence.

  19. #19
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Eastpointe, MI
    Posts
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by Michigander View Post
    I agree. And I'll add this; I think listening to someone who is as much of a raging lunatic as Alex Jones, or for that matter Rush Limbaugh or a democrat equivilant (maybe howard stern?), is a mistake, particularly if for anything beyond shock jock quality entertainment. Their viewpoints have scarcely any place here, if any at all.

    What exactly has Rush said that makes him a "raging lunatic" as you say?

    There is no democrat equivalent because in order to be an equivalent they would have to actually tell the truth, which is something that they are completely incapable of doing.

  20. #20
    Regular Member dougwg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    MOC Charter Member Westland, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    2,445
    Quote Originally Posted by Small Arms Collector View Post
    What exactly has Rush said that makes him a "raging lunatic" as you say?

    There is no democrat equivalent because in order to be an equivalent they would have to actually tell the truth, which is something that they are completely incapable of doing.
    It was asked, very nicely might I add, to not stray off topic, yet you want to argue about Rush?

    Let me help....
    OPEN CARRY STUFF!
    That's the topic, try to stay on it.
    Last edited by dougwg; 09-05-2010 at 08:50 AM.

  21. #21
    Regular Member kyleplusitunes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lennon Michigan, ,
    Posts
    533
    so does anyone have thoughts on the topic of this thread? the ATF sending people to prison for selling guns to Hispanics?

  22. #22
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Warren, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    228
    Quote Originally Posted by DrTodd View Post
    I am aware of the strong feelings that people here have regarding a large number of topics: "birthers", "truthers", "the government this", "the liberals that"... and some people bring up some very good arguments. HOWEVER... this website is primarily about Open Carry and firearm rights in general. My view about this may be in the minority but the further we go astray from that core discussion, the more we get mired into the muck of personal attacks and disaffect a large number of readers in the process. I think we are increasingly getting caught up in political rhetoric and not the substantive issue of OC. There are plenty of websites where those views can be expressed and discussed. Can we please stay on topic while here on OCDO?
    i fully agree with this.

  23. #23
    Activist Member hamaneggs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    warren, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    1,251
    Quote Originally Posted by kyleplusitunes View Post
    so does anyone have thoughts on the topic of this thread? the ATF sending people to prison for selling guns to Hispanics?
    It's called police state practice,while nobody is looking.What about the guy who's AR malfunctioned and he was sent to prison for having a machine gun!
    Today JESUS would tell me to sell my coat and buy two Springfield XD Compact 45acp's!

    NRA LIFER,GOA,MOC Inc.,CLSD,MCRGO,UAW! MOLON LABE!!

  24. #24
    Activist Member hamaneggs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    warren, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    1,251
    Quote Originally Posted by ElectricianLU58 View Post
    i fully agree with this.
    I fully agree with your agreement!
    Today JESUS would tell me to sell my coat and buy two Springfield XD Compact 45acp's!

    NRA LIFER,GOA,MOC Inc.,CLSD,MCRGO,UAW! MOLON LABE!!

  25. #25
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Warren, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    228
    Quote Originally Posted by hamaneggs View Post
    I fully agree with your agreement!
    this site is supposed to be about open carry and the normalization of firearms. i am completely in agreement with this issue.

    i am absolutely sick of some of the politics on this site, though. as dr. todd has pointed out in the past, republicans are not always the best proponents of firearms. engler was awful on the issue, and i feel that granholm has been quite good on the issue. i AM a very much a liberal progressive (socially and fiscally... oh, no...how dare i be such a thing?). i am also a firearms owner and carrier.

    this site should be for EVERYONE who is for open carry and the normalization of firearms. i think this kind of talk will put people off, and i think it is a huge mistake. flame on...

    i think some of the political opinions expressed on this site are polarizing.
    Last edited by ElectricianLU58; 09-05-2010 at 04:05 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •