Thread: Hello - first time here

Opt-Out Members

Hello - first time here

Just saying Hi!

Live in Los Angeles, near the airport.

I have been reading all of the FAQ, memos, and whatnot posted here. I am quite interested in open carry, and was trying to puzzle out the laws when I stumbled across this site.

I have a hands-free first-person video camera setup, and would only open carry (at first) with the video going, to encourage professional LEO behavior.

IF anyone in the South Bay Los Angeles area actively engages in Open Carry, please PM me. I have some questions, and am interested in your first-hand experiences. Since LEO monitor these forums (they spider the forum so they always have a copy for themselves), I would prefer private conversations, not public forums posts.

I think this would be a situation where I might introduce myself at the local police stations before I attempted this - that way they know I am a nice guy exercising my rights and not a wacko.

Quote Originally Posted by CrossEyedShooter View Post
    IF anyone in the South Bay Los Angeles area actively engages in Open Carry, please PM me.
    http://www.southbayopencarry.org/

I think they actively engage... Just a hunch.
    New to OPEN CARRY in California? Click and read this first...

NA MALE SUBJ ON FOOT, LS NB 3 AGO HAD A HOLSTERED HANDGUN ON HIS RIGHT HIP. WAS NOT BRANDISHING THE WEAPON, BUT RP FOUND SUSPICIOUS.
    CL SUBJ IN COMPLIANCE WITH LAW

Support the 2A in California - Shop Amazon for any item and up to 15% of all purchases go back to the Calguns Foundation. Enter through either of the following links
    www.calgunsfoundation.org/amazon
    www.shop42a.com

Banned
    Hello and welcome you in the right bit for a laugh

Just saying Hi!

I think this would be a situation where I might introduce myself at the local police stations before I attempted this - that way they know I am a nice guy exercising my rights and not a wacko.
    Umm don't you already know you ARE a wacko! You own GUNS! LOL

Welcom stick around.

Talking

Just saying Hi!

Live in Los Angeles, near the airport.

I have been reading all of the FAQ, memos, and whatnot posted here. I am quite interested in open carry, and was trying to puzzle out the laws when I stumbled across this site.

I have a hands-free first-person video camera setup, and would only open carry (at first) with the video going, to encourage professional LEO behavior.

IF anyone in the South Bay Los Angeles area actively engages in Open Carry, please PM me. I have some questions, and am interested in your first-hand experiences. Since LEO monitor these forums (they spider the forum so they always have a copy for themselves), I would prefer private conversations, not public forums posts.

Come to Fiesta Hermosa tomorrow from 10am to 6pm. We are at the base of the pier.. We'll be the ones with the guns

www.SouthBayOpenCarry.org

Welcome to OCDO.
    "Most people respect the badge. Everybody... respects the gun."