• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Asked to conceal my Glock at Winco.

amzbrady

I'll tap out another email to Cathy reminding her that I am waiting for a written policy from Winco Foods. When I get it, maybe Gunr can post it on his policy page.

Jayd1981

Thats awesome. I have OC in that Winco in Richland (I live in the housing development right across the street) and have never been approached by anyone. However I don't OC there often as I do most of my grocery shopping on my way home from work where I don't OC either.