Thread: Open carry

Open carry

1.Which states allow you to have a loaded handgun when you oc 2. Which oc states are high capacity 3. What states allow oc at 18 years old? 4. Which states allow oc without any permit or license? Also if I use a thigh holster which holster would be best for a beretta 92fs and which for a .50 cal desert eagle and which oc states can you legally own a silencer? And which holster could I get that will hold a beretta 92fs with a silencer?

Well for that many questions to be answered why don't you go to www.handgunlaw.us and look up each state, It is the best site i think for the most current up to date info.

Quote Originally Posted by caesar342 View Post
    1.Which states allow you to have a loaded handgun when you oc 2. Which oc states are high capacity 3. What states allow oc at 18 years old? 4. Which states allow oc without any permit or license? Also if I use a thigh holster which holster would be best for a beretta 92fs and which for a .50 cal desert eagle and which oc states can you legally own a silencer? And which holster could I get that will hold a beretta 92fs with a silencer?
    maine all the way!

xd-over