Thread: Beretta 92FS and Open Carry

Beretta 92FS and Open Carry

Which state can I open carry a beretta 92fs with a silencer/suppressor attached to it and which of those are high capacity states?

Carrying any pistol with the suppressor attached is a daunting task, makes for a very long pistol. As far as i know, most states heavily regulate the ownership and control of suppressors. In Vermont you can't even own them. Plus i think that by carrying that way you might be attracting some unwanted attention from law enforcement. Not due to the fact that you maybe carrying legally, but the fact that you need to have a suppressor attached at the ready.

Quote Originally Posted by M1911a1lvr View Post
    Carrying any pistol with the suppressor attached is a daunting task, makes for a very long pistol. As far as i know, most states heavily regulate the ownership and control of suppressors. In Vermont you can't even own them. Plus i think that by carrying that way you might be attracting some unwanted attention from law enforcement. Not due to the fact that you maybe carrying legally, but the fact that you need to have a suppressor attached at the ready.

well said

Quote Originally Posted by caesar342 View Post
    Which state can I open carry a beretta 92fs with a silencer/suppressor attached to it and which of those are high capacity states?
    This seems like an idiotic question. I questions whether or not this is a person asking because they need the info, or because they want to use info like this against OC'ers.

Wow, way to welcome the new guy.

Can't speak for other States, but you would be good to go in Utah!

Welcome to OCDO!
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." Robert A. Heinlein