• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Center target sports

cdub

n post falls is against open carry

they think ccw is better

probably bc they make money on ccw classes but who knows

they allow it n the store but discourage ppl to do it out n public.

Last edited:

Jeff Hayes

n post falls is against open carry

they think ccw is better

probably bc they make money on ccw classes but who knows

they allow it n the store but discourage ppl to do it out n public.

I have taken 2 classes from Ed (the owner) and both times he stated OC was legal. Ed even went out of his way and spent 5 minutes explaing how/why OC was legal to a lady that was shocked to find out that OC was legal. Ed's opinion may be that CC is a better option but he on no way bad mouthed OC even when he had the opporituniity to do so.

Vandal

I've had nothing but good OC experiences there and the counter guys have always been nice to work with.

I like them a lot better than Sharp Shooting, I was al but thrown out of there for OC. The management has even been know to tell her customers and students that OC is illegal.

cdub

I've had nothing but good OC experiences there and the counter guys have always been nice to work with.

I like them a lot better than Sharp Shooting, I was al but thrown out of there for OC. The management has even been know to tell her customers and students that OC is illegal.

this is true

but they told me that i should CC better but also said that OC was legal so not completely not for it but discouraging ppl to do so is what i ment.

hope that clarifies things.

Vandal

By them telling you that you should conceal your weapon better it means you were printing badly enough that they noticed. Perhaps it is time you re-evaluate the way you dress while concealing. At least that is what I am understanding from your posts.

cdub

By them telling you that you should conceal your weapon better it means you were printing badly enough that they noticed. Perhaps it is time you re-evaluate the way you dress while concealing. At least that is what I am understanding from your posts.

at the time i was not carrying and was just singing up for a membership.

was getting the opinions of the staff just out of curiosity. and the female manager said that she did not think OC was a good idea, and said that its better to conceal carry.

my original post was kinda messed up did not clarify like i should of, hope this helps.

"sorry about my spelling I try my best but have nvr been good at it."

cdub

this was the lady mangier she seams to be the only one who does not like it.

I OC every time i go shoot and 40-50% of the time i go out of the house