• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

my very first unicorn spotting

.45ACPaddy

I was leaving the Lowe's in Olympia off of exit 109, and as I was about to turn left onto the main road, I saw a unicorn off to my right! He turned the corner and disappeaared, must have gone into Starbucks.

Was it anyone here? Happened maybe 10 miutes ago.

tony d tiger

Sounds like about the time I was there... taking the post date back two hours (I think that's the offset). Had a nice coffee, scone & "breakfast" cigar sitting outside, then walked along Martin Way, turning back toward Lowe's @ the corner.
Patrol cap, mirrored safety glasses, a Colt .45 in a pancake w/two McCormicks on the other hip? Ponytail & a beard?
That was me. 8^)

.45ACPaddy

Yup, that would have been you then! It was about 1:15 or 1:20 pm. Devildoc and I were on our way to Capitol Forest to go shooting.