• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

celebration event

Iopencarry

Open Carry Movement celebration event at Extreme Pizza in San Ramon, California.
Today,
We all had a great time. Over 35 people attended.

Attachments

• 34.jpg
    34.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 84
  • 58632_448821768080_544658080_4980958_1962072_n.jpg
    58632_448821768080_544658080_4980958_1962072_n.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 85

Devilinbp

Very nice! We had our own little BBQ here in San Diego where 7 of us attended(short notice and many had plans already for the Holiday weekend). We did have channel 10 come out and interview us and had a 1 minute segment on the 11 pm tv news.

Iopencarry

John, I just posted that segment on my facebook page.
You did good. Thank you for all your help in getting the word out.
We all know how the media cuts our interviews. I was hoping when I read about your BBQ and news crew that you would be able to get a bigger slice of tape.
To bad this state is so dang big. It stops most people from being to get together on short notice. 9 hour drive down there is just not feasible for a bbq.

Keep up the good work, Support South Bay Open Carry

Gundude

I have the newscast on DVD. As soon as I figure out how to convert it from windows media center format to something I can edit, I will post it. I don't think anyone wants to see a San Diego weather report. I may have to set up my vidcam and record it off my monitor.