Thread: Thinking of checking out AB&E Monday...

Thinking of checking out AB&E Monday...

So i was thinking of checking out arts beats and eats Monday and wanted to know if anyone wants to tag along with me. I'm having trouble convincing my wife that I'm not going just to OC there, and that I actually want to check the place out because of all the good reports there.

I'll be leaving from Troy (just north of Royal Oak) around 3, and will be wrapping up whenever I/we get bored. I can fit five comfortably in my truck, and we can park at my place and take one vehicle.

If you're interested let me know.
    All opinions posted on opencarry.org are my own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of opencarry.org or Michigan Open Carry Inc.

No one? No country fans out there? Clint Black is playing tomorrow at 730pm.
    All opinions posted on opencarry.org are my own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of opencarry.org or Michigan Open Carry Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by malignity View Post
    No one? No country fans out there? Clint Black is playing tomorrow at 730pm.
    I'm half tempted if only to see Clint Black, but I was up there Saturday, and it was a complete, and total, ridiculously crowded zoo, you seriously couldn't even move at times, I was miserable the whole time, and that was without a big name performer, I'll go, but only if there's some organized group going.