• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Was Kwikrnu serious about no more posts?

RGrimes

First let me say that I don't wish to incite a war with this thread. I hope the Admins don't lock it because it is Kwikrnu related. I have been reading this forum for some time now and as a result of the Kwik saga I have walked away more informed and entertained. I was able to sit and watch for a while without putting in my oppinion (ususally someone would make my point for me) so I never needed to. I just hate to see kwik go. I can see how some of his topics were off topic but I hate to see them come to an end. Does anyone know the end result of any of his pending suits? Just curious. And Kwik if you're out there, I hope you return sir or at least keep us up to date with your pending suits as they could possibly result in changes to current laws.

Anyway just want to see how this turns out. If this isn't the right forum for this topic, can someone point me in the right direction? Again not trying to cause problems for either side, just curious.

Thanks
Rick

HvyMtl

OK. First. The Moderators did not state they were going to block any Kwik posts, but lock those threads where they dropped to the name calling level.

Will he post here? Dunno. If he wins a case, perhaps.

True, many of his posts have been quite informative and entertaining (although sometimes not exactly the intent to entertain...)

I suggest a quick google - Kwik, Kwikrnu, and his full name. He is probably posting someplace, until run out of there as well...

Last edited:

kwikrnu

Banned
OK. First. The Moderators did not state they were going to block any Kwik posts, but lock those threads where they dropped to the name calling level.

Will he post here? Dunno. If he wins a case, perhaps.

True, many of his posts have been quite informative and entertaining (although sometimes not exactly the intent to entertain...)

I suggest a quick google - Kwik, Kwikrnu, and his full name. He is probably posting someplace, until run out of there as well...

I was serious, but have been convinced that making myself available to the public can bring about more change. I hate to sound condescending, but I seem to know more about Tennessee laws than anyone else posting here. I wasn't the one name calling and using defamation to try and win arguments.

As a matter of fact I have settled one case. the Brentwood PD will soon be releasing a statement regarding the bolo which states I have been arrested.
My interrogatories and video depositions regarding the radnor lake 1983 case went well over the last couple of months.

HvyMtl

Ook.

Perhaps you do think you know more than others about Tennessee Law. Perhaps you might...

This will be interesting.

Mind clarifying the change of heart? Mind clarifying what is motivating you to show back up and post? Who, or what, convinced you to start posting again? Just curious...

Last edited:

KBCraig

I understand why they took that stance, because it does comply with the forum rules.

But: every Kwik thread that got locked due to name calling, was because Kwik's detractors were calling him names. It was a steady pattern: Kwik starts a thread, or posts in an ongoing thread, and the anti-Kwik people quickly zoomed the post count another 3+ pages in 24 hours and got the thread locked because of "name calling".

HvyMtl

Yeah, well, some Kwik detractors AND some Kwik supporters would do the name calling. I do not recall Kwik going farther than calling people anti-gun. So, in effect, Kwik's posting was within the "no name calling" rule, while several detractors and supporters would drop to the personal attack level, and sadly, drop there fast...

Hopefully, this has ended, and will not continue...

IF it does start back up, please report it a.s.a.p. so it does not get out of hand.

(NOTE: For those who may not know, the little triangle with the ! in it, bottom left of every post, is the "report" button. This automatically sends a copy of the post, with any comments you want to add, directly to the moderators, so they can act...)

Last edited: