• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Obama on M1's

Yard Sale

What does this have to do with open carry of handguns in Nevada?

Edit: This was orginally posted in the Nevada forum.

Last edited:

Big Boy

Hi cap mags?? OH NO! Not eight rounds of 30-06! The horror!!

"They clearly were used as military guns, and the fact that they likely can take high-capacity magazines makes them a special safety concern," he said.

Wow, that statement right there makes it obvious they don't even know what they are talking about. Just making assumptions.

Daylen

I adore the "likely" part! How interesting that the one time the media says magazine the word they really mean is clip!

Anyone ever hear of modifying an M1 so it could take larger clips or more clips? Course if one wanted that ya might as well get a BAR... too bad they won't surplus those.