• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Macomb Daily "letters to the editor",Hamaneggs reply to"gun proponents oppose mosque"

Bailenforcer

yes I said the source now go to the PEW Poll research center and look at the poll. Do I need to hold your hand?

You were referencing a poll. I thought you might have some hard fact reference to back up the fact you presented. Silly my for not believing YOUR words for being Gospel :(

Thank you for setting me on the path if righteousness, great teacher.

fozzy71

You were referencing a poll. I thought you might have some hard fact reference to back up the fact you presented. Silly my for not believing YOUR words for being Gospel :(

Thank you for setting me on the path if righteousness, great teacher.

Now you know why he is the only poster on this forum I have put on my ignore list.

Bailenforcer

I hope this picture loads it says a thousand words.

There's a perfect example of extremist islamists using our constitution to try and destroy us.Freedom of speech is not PC! Bearing arms is not PC!

Attachments

• article-1220830-06D8F8D3000005DC-601_468x309-1.jpg
    article-1220830-06D8F8D3000005DC-601_468x309-1.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:

Haman J.T.

Didn't my reply to the guy who lumped all OCers in the same basket? He sounded like the liberals who have been calling conservatives and the tea party folks racists from the begining.I do believe he was trying to depict OCers as a bunch of racists without actualy coming out with it!

Bailenforcer

actually it was I that put him on ignore. I love how he takes credit for things others did. he was still whining about my posts long after I placed him on ignore and said it in the thread. I tire of those who twist the truth.

Now you know why he is the only poster on this forum I have put on my ignore list.

Bailenforcer

whenever one holds a unpopular view today racism is the first cry. It holds little effect today as most people have gotten beyond the word and it's misuse.

Didn't my reply to the guy who lumped all OCers in the same basket? He sounded like the liberals who have been calling conservatives and the tea party folks racists from the begining.I do believe he was trying to depict OCers as a bunch of racists without actualy coming out with it!

Haman J.T.

whenever one holds a unpopular view today racism is the first cry. It holds little effect today as most people have gotten beyond the word and it's misuse.
They're like alcoholics in denial, "no I don't have a problem.I can handle my liquor"!They've never grown up and call people names when they can't win an arguement.Facts send em down that really quick!

Last edited:

Haman J.T.

Seems every time I edit my posts some of my words change and some just disappear! I think it's a proggressive(liberal) conspiracy!

Haman J.T.

So did my reply further our cause as far as puting the truth out there about us good,intelligent,law-abiding citizens?

Bailenforcer

Here's a little on Islam for the apologists who defend them.

Qur'an (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".
Infidel or unbeliever is a Jew, Christian and ANYONE who does not worship Allah, is this clear enough?

Qur'an (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks." << do you really need an explanation here?

Qur'an (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them" Disbelieve in Islam and Allah? Yes!

Qur'an (8:39) - "And fight with them until there is no more persecution and religion should be only for Allah" From the historical context we know that the "persecution" spoken of here was simply the refusal by the Meccans to allow Muhammad to enter their city and perform the Haj. Other Muslims were able to travel there, just not as an armed group, since Muhammad declared war on Mecca prior to his eviction. The Meccans were also acting in defense of their religion, since it was Muhammad's intention to destroy their idols and establish Islam by force (which he later did). Hence the critical part of this verse is to fight until "religion is only for Allah." According to Ibn Ishaq (324), Muhammad justified the violence further by explaining that "Allah must have no rivals."

Qur'an (9:20) - "Those who believe, and have left their homes and striven with their wealth and their lives in Allah's way are of much greater worth in Allah's sight. These are they who are triumphant." The "striving" spoken of here is Jihad or HOLY war against unbelievers in Islams Allah.

Qur'an (9:30) - "And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!" Now destroy WHOM? That's right Christians and JEWS!

Qur'an (9:38-39) - "O ye who believe! what is the matter with you, that, when ye are asked to go forth in the cause of Allah, ye cling heavily to the earth? Do ye prefer the life of this world to the Hereafter? But little is the comfort of this life, as compared with the Hereafter. Unless ye go forth, He will punish you with a grievous penalty, and put others in your place." This is a warning to those who refuse to fight, that they will be punished with Hell.
Words to the Muslims who refuse to Jihad against Christians and Jews.

Qur'an (9:123) - "O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness."

Qur'an (25:52) - "Therefore listen not to the Unbelievers, but strive against them with the utmost strenuousness, with the (Qur'an)." "Strive against" is Jihad - obviously not in the personal context. It's also significant to point out that this is a Meccan verse.

Qur'an (47:4) - "So when you meet in battle those who disbelieve, then smite the necks until when you have overcome them, then make (them) prisoners,"

Qur'an (61:4) - "Surely Allah loves those who fight in His way" Religion of Peace, indeed!
NOTE" His way, Allahs way not any other religious beliefs so tolerance is out the window folks.

Frankly I can find more than a dozen additional verses I suggest the apologist get a copy of the Islamic Holy book and grab a vomit bag just in case because it gets worse than what I copied here. Sex with children is okay to remember A’isha was 6 years old when the prophet Mohamed age 53 married her but I have had clerics tell me she was and I quote "almost 9 when they had sex" This means she was 8 I guess that's okay in Islam. Still today clerics claim to marry and sex a girl as young as 3 is okay. I didn't say Muslims I said Clerics which are their priests who must be certified as such and no one can just claim to be a cleric.

So before you defend Islam learn more about it, I got a free copy of the Koran Qur'an from C.A.I.R. and I have a couple other copies and they are all the same. The entire book is about war murder and slaughter, and unlike the Christian bible and Torah of Judaism it's not in "past tense" it is NOW, TODAY and the near FUTURE of killing Jews and Christian infidels.

Your apologetic's shows your ignorance.

smellslikemichigan

Campaign Veteran
BTW, the "Freedom of Religion" could be construed to defend a private land owner doing what they want with the land they purchased -- especially when the use of that land involves a religious purpose.

On a separate note, I've often pondered starting my own religion so I can use it to legally justify doing whatever I want.

+1
some people say that if we let them build so close to ground zero then "they have won".
i say, if we let it bother us, then they have won. one of the things the terrorists attacked is our freedom of religion. if we suppress muslim freedom of religion, we are proving ourselves no better.

smellslikemichigan

Campaign Veteran
Here's a little on Islam for the apologists who defend them.

Qur'an (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".
Infidel or unbeliever is a Jew, Christian and ANYONE who does not worship Allah, is this clear enough?

Qur'an (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks." << do you really need an explanation here?

Qur'an (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them" Disbelieve in Islam and Allah? Yes!

Qur'an (8:39) - "And fight with them until there is no more persecution and religion should be only for Allah" From the historical context we know that the "persecution" spoken of here was simply the refusal by the Meccans to allow Muhammad to enter their city and perform the Haj. Other Muslims were able to travel there, just not as an armed group, since Muhammad declared war on Mecca prior to his eviction. The Meccans were also acting in defense of their religion, since it was Muhammad's intention to destroy their idols and establish Islam by force (which he later did). Hence the critical part of this verse is to fight until "religion is only for Allah." According to Ibn Ishaq (324), Muhammad justified the violence further by explaining that "Allah must have no rivals."

Qur'an (9:20) - "Those who believe, and have left their homes and striven with their wealth and their lives in Allah's way are of much greater worth in Allah's sight. These are they who are triumphant." The "striving" spoken of here is Jihad or HOLY war against unbelievers in Islams Allah.

Qur'an (9:30) - "And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!" Now destroy WHOM? That's right Christians and JEWS!

Qur'an (9:38-39) - "O ye who believe! what is the matter with you, that, when ye are asked to go forth in the cause of Allah, ye cling heavily to the earth? Do ye prefer the life of this world to the Hereafter? But little is the comfort of this life, as compared with the Hereafter. Unless ye go forth, He will punish you with a grievous penalty, and put others in your place." This is a warning to those who refuse to fight, that they will be punished with Hell.
Words to the Muslims who refuse to Jihad against Christians and Jews.

Qur'an (9:123) - "O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness."

Qur'an (25:52) - "Therefore listen not to the Unbelievers, but strive against them with the utmost strenuousness, with the (Qur'an)." "Strive against" is Jihad - obviously not in the personal context. It's also significant to point out that this is a Meccan verse.

Qur'an (47:4) - "So when you meet in battle those who disbelieve, then smite the necks until when you have overcome them, then make (them) prisoners,"

Qur'an (61:4) - "Surely Allah loves those who fight in His way" Religion of Peace, indeed!
NOTE" His way, Allahs way not any other religious beliefs so tolerance is out the window folks.

Frankly I can find more than a dozen additional verses I suggest the apologist get a copy of the Islamic Holy book and grab a vomit bag just in case because it gets worse than what I copied here. Sex with children is okay to remember A’isha was 6 years old when the prophet Mohamed age 53 married her but I have had clerics tell me she was and I quote "almost 9 when they had sex" This means she was 8 I guess that's okay in Islam. Still today clerics claim to marry and sex a girl as young as 3 is okay. I didn't say Muslims I said Clerics which are their priests who must be certified as such and no one can just claim to be a cleric.

So before you defend Islam learn more about it, I got a free copy of the Koran Qur'an from C.A.I.R. and I have a couple other copies and they are all the same. The entire book is about war murder and slaughter, and unlike the Christian bible and Torah of Judaism it's not in "past tense" it is NOW, TODAY and the near FUTURE of killing Jews and Christian infidels.

Your apologetic's shows your ignorance.

here's a list that's much longer than yours (to play devil's advocate, no apologetics)
http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/cruelty/long.html

Haman J.T.

Last edited:

Haman J.T.

Did the reply suit you,is the point of the thread,which was moved because someone whined?

eye95

here's a list that's much longer than yours (to play devil's advocate, no apologetics)
http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/cruelty/long.html

I stopped scanning after a few pages. Where does the Bible teach that WE should kill all non-believers? I see a lot of God wreaking judgment. I see a lot of people doing things that God did not tell them to do. I don't see God issuing a general instruction to kill folks who believe differently. (I figure He has a plan for those who do not believe, and will leave that matter in His hands, where His Bible tells us judgment belongs.)

I have seen a lot of quotes from the Koran where Muslims are instructed to kill non-believers.

That's the big difference I see between the two religions, Christianity and Islam. Christianity teaches that judgment is 100% God's purview. Islam instructs its followers to carry out judgment by murder. Some of them follow that instruction, resulting in the deaths of hundreds or thousands at a time in individual attacks.