Thread: Happy Labor Day y'all, I'm going on vacation armed IAW 18 USC 926A

Banned
    Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin, USA

Happy Labor Day y'all, I'm going on vacation armed IAW 18 USC 926A

Planned stops are Fergus Falls, MN, Theodore Roosevelt NP (2 days camping and bike riding), Mammoth Hot Springs Lodge, Jenny Lake Grant Teton NP (2 days camping and bike riding), SLC (one day bike riding Jordan R. trail), Zion NP, Bryce Canyon NP, Capitol Reef NP, Arches NP, Black Canyon of the Gunnison NP, near Sandpoint ID for a week to visit my brother, Calgary and home to Wisconsin on The Queen's Highway.

Banned
    Been to most of those places myself and enjoyed them all.

Have a safe trip!

Red face Ummmm.....

Is this a test to see who's paying attention, Doug?

Everything was fine until I got to the part about Calgary and the Queen's Highway; as I recall, them there are in Canuckistan, where 18USC926 don't apply.

So, is there a Calgary and a Queen's Highway in the great North of the USA that I am unaware of?

Banned

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug Huffman View Post
    Planned stops are Fergus Falls, MN, Theodore Roosevelt NP (2 days camping and bike riding), Mammoth Hot Springs Lodge, Jenny Lake Grant Teton NP (2 days camping and bike riding), SLC (one day bike riding Jordan R. trail), Zion NP, Bryce Canyon NP, Capitol Reef NP, Arches NP, Black Canyon of the Gunnison NP, near Sandpoint ID for a week to visit my brother, Calgary and home to Wisconsin on The Queen's Highway.
    Gee and here I thought maybe you would pass through Chilton lol

Cassville Area -Twelve Miles From Anything, Wisconsin, USA

Sounds like a great itinerary!

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Huffman View Post
    Enjoy yourself and be safe.
    Dave
    45ACP-For when you care enough to send the very best-
    Fight for "Stand Your Ground " legislation!

WI DA Gerald R. Fox:
    "These so-called 'public safety' laws only put decent law-abiding citizens at a dangerous disadvantage when it comes to their personal safety, and I for one am glad that this decades-long era of defective thinking on gun issues is over..."

Remember: Don't make old People mad. We don't like being old in the first place, so it doesn't take much to piss us off.

Banned
    Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin, USA
    To go armed where legal in national parks reduces one to the most basic of services. I have noticed all buildings posted and, worse considering the promotion of ass-transit, all the private contractor operated buses are posted. I'll have to go back through my diary to see which of many NPs we've toured. Bryce yesterday, Zion today, SLC tomorrow on our way to Grand Teton NP.

The posting of highway rest stop toilet facilities was the wedge issue for South Carolina GrassRoots Gun Rights' successful liberalization of SC gun law.