• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Is Eric Cantor a "Young Gun" ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Donkey

From Dilbert author Scott Adams we learn:

"If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?"​

There is significant truth in that. Obama has done almost nothing right. Why would his foreign policy be any better just because it's "foreign" policy?

Obama desires to fundamentally change the United States, a promise that he campaigned on. I believe this includes significantly altering our relationship with Israel as well, and just like all his other agenda items, needs to be opposed at every opportunity.

TFred

From my perspective, we are now having the pleasure to witness one of the most accomplished Presidencies in modern history.

Take the 111th Congress:

The Lilly Ledbedder Act;
FDA regulation of tobacco;
The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act;
Health Care reform;
Financial Industry reform.

The President focused on good government and good policy; the opposing party focused on embarrasing the President.

And in Israel, I suppose you think that peace with the Palestinians would be such an unbelievable bad that Cantor must "oppose it with each opportunity" even if it means forgetting who the #$$%*@ is and is not the President?

Well, OK, that is fine.

We are all entitled to our opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.