• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Spokane meeting, all you N Idaho people come join us

Jeff Hayes

Thanks for posting this Orphan. I just started lurking on the Idaho board today. Totally slipped my mind to post it here as well. :banghead:

My pleasure Snarly I only thought about it yeaserday. Lots going on in Southern Idaho but not much up on the North end no reason why we cant combine some events for N Idaho and Eastern Washington. I OC in Idaho all the time.

cdub

My pleasure Snarly I only thought about it yeaserday. Lots going on in Southern Idaho but not much up on the North end no reason why we cant combine some events for N Idaho and Eastern Washington. I OC in Idaho all the time.

THANK YOU i am lurking on the WA form but i cant OC n WA yet bc i am only 20 tell NOV 10 that is

i may or may not make it on sat depending on my work on Saturday i wont be OC tho illegal for me