Thread: Utah Concealed Carry Class 9/11 Tyson's Corner $80

Utah Concealed Carry Class 9/11 Tyson's Corner $80

Utah is now considered the gold standard among concealed permits; along with VA it gives you reciprocity or recognition in approx. 34 states.

This is a 4 hour classroom only course which includes the State mandated fingerprinting. I also supply the application form and addressed envelope.

This class is not for beginning shooters. You should already have a working knowledge of handguns. If you are a first time shooter I suggest you take the NRA's First Steps or similar course then come back for this course.

Go to www.utahconcealedcarryclass.com for more details.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanns40 View Post
    Utah is now considered the gold standard among concealed permits; along with VA it gives you reciprocity or recognition in approx. 34 states.

This is a 4 hour classroom only course which includes the State mandated fingerprinting. I also supply the application form and addressed envelope.

This class is not for beginning shooters. You should already have a working knowledge of handguns. If you are a first time shooter I suggest you take the NRA's First Steps or similar course then come back for this course.

Go to www.utahconcealedcarryclass.com for more details.
    There are still seats available for this class.