Thread: Dan Kapanke supports OC

Dan Kapanke supports OC

Today was a good day. Woodchuck and I walked a parade in Readstown on behalf of Wisconsin Carry handing out brochures, in total we handed out somewhere arround 400 brochures. The best part about today we were invited to walk the parade with the 3rd congressional district candidate Dan Kapanke. We had some time to talk with Dan on some of the issues and I can tell you he a like minded senator and hopefully in the near future, congressman. He will with out a doubt represent us well. After the parade Dan invited us to walk with him in the Octoberfest parade in La Crosse on Sept. 25th. Woodchuck and I will be there and I hope we can count on some of you also to help us out. This is a very large parade, with lots of media coverage, we could very easily hand out several thousand Wisconsin Carry brochures. If we could make a strong showing here that would be great. I will post more details about the parade as I find them out. Carry on and carry proud.

www.kapankeforcongress.com

That's great! Great way to get in front of a bunch of people and educate them on their rights! The octoberfest parade will be very huge. Probably one of the biggest parades in the state. You need to get some serious numbers of volunteers to walk in order to reach as many people as possible.

Great job guys!
    Carry on!

Red face

I did the same thing here in the 2nd district. Tammy Baldwin and I had a long conversation about the importance of the 2A, how limited government and fiscal conservatism are things we both strongly believe in, and how detrimental the 16th Amendment and the Federal Reserve have been for the country. She even choked up a bit when she talked about her closely guarded dream of having Constitutional Carry someday become the norm, rather than the exception.

Then I woke up, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by KansasKraut View Post
    I did the same thing here in the 2nd district. Tammy Baldwin and I had a long conversation about the importance of the 2A, how limited government and fiscal conservatism are things we both strongly believe in, and how detrimental the 16th Amendment and the Federal Reserve have been for the country. She even choked up a bit when she talked about her closely guarded dream of having Constitutional Carry someday become the norm, rather than the exception.

Then I woke up, lol.
    Yeah I was going to say "is it April first already"?

OK everybody here is the info on the parade. Sat. Sept. 25th the parade starts at 10am Dan's crew would like us to meet them around 8:30 at the corner of Clinton St. and Copeland Av. We will be line up #78. As of now we have 4 people to walk, we could use more. Let me know if you are available. Carry on.

parade volunteers

I take it that u can't oc at this parade. But my boys and i can voluteer.

Quote Originally Posted by gunner05 View Post
    I take it that u can't oc at this parade. But my boys and i can voluteer.
    You are correct abou oc'ing in this parade. The problem is with the GFSZ and the police chief won't give us permission to carry. Thank you for your help, see you arround 8:30 on the 25th. Carry on.

Should we wear our wisconsin carry shirts

Banned
    I'll be out of town but have a great time!

Quote Originally Posted by gunner05 View Post
    Should we wear our wisconsin carry shirts
    The choice is yours, WCI shirts or Dan will give you one of his. As for me it will be WCI.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    I'll be out of town but have a great time!
    Have a good time, carry on.