• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Dan Kapanke supports OC

johnny amish

Today was a good day. Woodchuck and I walked a parade in Readstown on behalf of Wisconsin Carry handing out brochures, in total we handed out somewhere arround 400 brochures. The best part about today we were invited to walk the parade with the 3rd congressional district candidate Dan Kapanke. We had some time to talk with Dan on some of the issues and I can tell you he a like minded senator and hopefully in the near future, congressman. He will with out a doubt represent us well. After the parade Dan invited us to walk with him in the Octoberfest parade in La Crosse on Sept. 25th. Woodchuck and I will be there and I hope we can count on some of you also to help us out. This is a very large parade, with lots of media coverage, we could very easily hand out several thousand Wisconsin Carry brochures. If we could make a strong showing here that would be great. I will post more details about the parade as I find them out. Carry on and carry proud.

www.kapankeforcongress.com

Canard

That's great! Great way to get in front of a bunch of people and educate them on their rights! The octoberfest parade will be very huge. Probably one of the biggest parades in the state. You need to get some serious numbers of volunteers to walk in order to reach as many people as possible.

Great job guys!
Carry on!

KansasKraut

I did the same thing here in the 2nd district. Tammy Baldwin and I had a long conversation about the importance of the 2A, how limited government and fiscal conservatism are things we both strongly believe in, and how detrimental the 16th Amendment and the Federal Reserve have been for the country. She even choked up a bit when she talked about her closely guarded dream of having Constitutional Carry someday become the norm, rather than the exception.

Then I woke up, lol.

oldschool

I did the same thing here in the 2nd district. Tammy Baldwin and I had a long conversation about the importance of the 2A, how limited government and fiscal conservatism are things we both strongly believe in, and how detrimental the 16th Amendment and the Federal Reserve have been for the country. She even choked up a bit when she talked about her closely guarded dream of having Constitutional Carry someday become the norm, rather than the exception.

Then I woke up, lol.

Yeah I was going to say "is it April first already"?

johnny amish

OK everybody here is the info on the parade. Sat. Sept. 25th the parade starts at 10am Dan's crew would like us to meet them around 8:30 at the corner of Clinton St. and Copeland Av. We will be line up #78. As of now we have 4 people to walk, we could use more. Let me know if you are available. Carry on.