Thread: Justified shooting in Chandler

Justified shooting in Chandler

I love the police quote in this one. "People in Arizona carry guns"

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articl...-two-dead.html

Cherry Tree (Indiana County), Pennsylvania, USA
    "Chandler police have arrested seven other men and plan to recommend that they be charged not only with robbery but with murder because the slayings occurred during the commission of another crime, [Detective] Ramer said."

I'll bet the other "gang members" never saw that one coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Statkowski View Post
    "Chandler police have arrested seven other men and plan to recommend that they be charged not only with robbery but with murder because the slayings occurred during the commission of another crime, [Detective] Ramer said."

I'll bet the other "gang members" never saw that one coming.
    Charged with murder and never had to fire a shot. Righteous.

Sounds like the CCW had his act together, tough shooting after being punched and knocked down and one of the gangbangers with a drawn weapon.....the guy deserves a medal.....the bad guys won't do that again.

Good on ya amigo,

Second time this week that a beer was worth dying for.....Defenders of Beer 2.....Beer Banditos 0

Steve
    Last edited by .45acp; 09-06-2010 at 11:45 PM.
    Steve

"Life is hard, its even harder when you are stupid!"

People in Arizona carry guns," said Detective David Ramer, a Chandler police spokesman. "You better be careful about who you are picking on.
    THIS - should be made a bumper sticker.

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GWbiker View Post
    THIS - should be made a bumper sticker.
    Billboard.

The word will get around as the Gene pool is cleansed.
    If you woke up breathing, congratulations! You get another chance.

"People in Arizona carry guns," said Detective David Ramer, a Chandler police spokesman. "You better be careful about who you are picking on."

Best.Quote.Ever.

Not only do the police rightfully call it a justified shooting, but then the PIO basically says "sux to be you" to the dead bangers.

I love my state.
    Last edited by AZkopper; 09-07-2010 at 02:27 AM.

Should be a billboard at every entry highway/road into AZ. 'People in Arizona carry guns. Just a notice... a reminder. They can take it anyway they want. Threat/Warning/Caution... proceed at your peril or whatever.

If someone makes that into a bumper sticker I will cough up for one...

Maybe Cafe Press could make 'em?

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articl...shootings.html

Shooter cleared. He was attacked before shooting.

Quote Originally Posted by mFonz77 View Post
    If someone makes that into a bumper sticker I will cough up for one...
    If you stop by the AzCDL table at a gun show you can get FREE bumper stickers that say:

Guns Save Lives

&

When seconds count, the police are just minutes away

Fred

Quote Originally Posted by azcdlfred View Post
    If you stop by the AzCDL table at a gun show you can get FREE bumper stickers that say:

Guns Save Lives

&

When seconds count, the police are just minutes away

Fred
    Gave away many at TCC this weekend! Maybe it's time to add a third to the repertoire

Quote Originally Posted by mFonz77 View Post
    Gave away many at TCC this weekend! Maybe it's time to add a third to the repertoire
    Thanks for helping out at the gun show!

Duke and Charles have been talking about coming up with a different bumper sticker. Feel free to give them your suggestions.

Fred

Quote Originally Posted by Sonora Rebel View Post
    Should be a billboard at every entry highway/road into AZ. 'People in Arizona carry guns. Just a notice... a reminder. They can take it anyway they want. Threat/Warning/Caution... proceed at your peril or whatever.
    Actualy, a billboard is being planned for the I-10 entrance to Arizona from California. Similar billboards will be placed throughout the state as funds permit.

Fred

Quote Originally Posted by azcdlfred View Post
    Actualy, a billboard is being planned for the I-10 entrance to Arizona from California. Similar billboards will be placed throughout the state as funds permit.
    Love it. Eat your hearts out, commies.

Kudos for the outcome and the governments response...HOWEVER

NEVER EVER, B]EVER[/B] let this be how it goes down.....

"Contreras drew his weapon and pointed it at the shooter and his wife, according to the report, and there are conflicting reports about whether he fired. The shooter drew his handgun and began to order Contreras to drop his weapon, according to the report. "

When the BG has the drop on you (i.e. he's got his gun out) you do NOT tell him to drop the weapon.....You pull and shoot.

Other than that......Arizona is VERY high on my short list of where I'm moving to when I finish my degree.

I wish WI was like AZ. Hopefully when November comes around, we'll be a little closer.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articl...ings-0925.html

The AZ Republic and the families just want you to know they were good boys trying to turn their lives around...

Just read the "news" article.....

Typical irresponsible "journalism". "...just starting to turn his life around"...."good boy"...."just because someone hangs out with gang members doesn't make them a gang member"....

That news papers even consider publishing this kind of garbage about criminals, nothing short of propaganda supporting the criminals, is sickening.

A couple of thugs got what they deserved after committing violent felonies against multiple people and then breaking out a deadly weapon. Apparently the grand jury thinks so as well and even indicted their fellow "associates" (i.e. gamg members).

It seems that the Arizona laws and the majority of people understand the difference between right and wrong, self defense and criminal activity, but Arizona's "journalists" are apparently just as clueless as those in the rest of the country.

I am curious what the "journalist" thinks being a varsity footbal player and "star" pitcher at school has to do with anything? Our "star" quarterback and pitcher (and I went to a school of just 400 total attendance in a town of just 12,000) was an arrogant ass and ended up in prison for multiple felonies including rape just a couple years after graduating. Our "most likely to suceed" student also went to prison for rape a few years after graduation, though he wasn't a thuggish ass like the jock. TOTALLY non relevant!

The families, while justified in their grieving, are simply posturing for their sure to come civil suits against the man who defended himself and others from felonious thugs who had committed multiple felonies and used a firearm. Perhaps Arizona's (and other states) next round of Constitutional Carry laws should include a statute that prohibits civil suits against defenders who the police, DA, Grand Jury (whatever your jurisdiction uses) clear of any criminal wrong doing?

Ahhhh but the anti gun types will scream that it's the same as declaring open season on criminials.......I'm guessing crime might just go down some more.

While I hate to see any human life end violently, these two young men asked for what they got by their actions. Better their lives than the lives of the man they attacked and his wife.

Why is it that after almost every single event like this, there is a friend or family member crying that "they were good boys"? If they were such good boys, they would not have committed the acts that got them shot/put in prison etc.

Our two major city newspapers, Phoenix Arizona Republic and Tucson Daily Star are strictly for Gun control and have been for several years. When Restaurant Carry and later Constitutional Carry bills were drafted both papers predicted uncontrolled mayhem in neighborhoods and streets washed in blood as legal gun toting citizens engaged in hourly shootouts.

Of course both newspapers were wrong - only those cretins inclined to engage in criminal activity are affected.