• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

2nd Saturday Meet

Bookman

Campaign Veteran
Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States
Just a reminder that the 2nd Saturday Meet will be this coming Saturday, September 11 @ 8:00 am. at the Starbucks at 348th & Pac Hwy.

When: Saturday, 9/11 at 8:00 am
Where: Starbucks, S. 348th Street and Pacific Highway. (Highway 99)

Hope to see you there!

Genken

That's close enough I should be able to make that! At least I still get to sleep in a little.

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
Yes.

We have met in Fife in the afternoon/evening.

Why don't YOU put together a meet.

Steps:

1) Start a new thread
2) Post a place you want to meet.
3) Post a time you want to meet.
4) Show up.

It is really that simple, if you don't screw around with times/places and just say "Hey, I am going to be at the So and So on Friday at 5pm".... people will come...

don't you guys ever have these in the afternoon?

69Charger

Back up to the top, :)
9-11
Should be the day we all show support. USA-2nd amendment-USA
You can make it there and you know it.
Looking forward to seeing you there.
Dave

Deleted_User

I'm looking forward to meeting some people. I'll bring the wife as she's excited as well. mI'm also inviting my Step-Dad as i want to pop his OC Cherry. He's interested in finding some like-minded people in Lakewood as he's afraid to OC there.

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
A somber rememberance....

I agree 69Charger... A quiet prayer Saturday morning around 9am is in order.
Back up to the top, :)
9-11
Should be the day we all show support. USA-2nd amendment-USA
You can make it there and you know it.
Looking forward to seeing you there.
Dave

Goose, bring them all!

I'm looking forward to meeting some people. I'll bring the wife as she's excited as well. mI'm also inviting my Step-Dad as i want to pop his OC Cherry. He's interested in finding some like-minded people in Lakewood as he's afraid to OC there.

Bookman

Campaign Veteran
Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States
I have a new Baby.

Well, I just finished building my 10/22 Target Rifle, which is the same thing.

It's Puuuuurrrrrrrrty! I'll be bringing it on Saturday for anyone who wants to see it.

Sorry, no pictures at this point. I just finished it this morning, about an hour before hitting the sheets. I'll try to get some pics in the morning.

amzbrady

Well, I just finished building my 10/22 Target Rifle, which is the same thing.

It's Puuuuurrrrrrrrty! I'll be bringing it on Saturday for anyone who wants to see it.

Sorry, no pictures at this point. I just finished it this morning, about an hour before hitting the sheets. I'll try to get some pics in the morning.

Must be a Ruger. I wish someone would put some Marlin accesories out. I guess I'll have to sell the Marlin and go out and get me a ruger.

jt59

Planning on it too...

I agree 69Charger... A quiet prayer Saturday morning around 9am is in order.

2nd the motion:

American Airlines Flight 11, 8:46 a.m. hits North Tower.

United Airlines Flight 175, 9:03 a.m. hits South Tower.

Last edited:

Deleted_User

Looking forward to meeting you both, as well as many of the others. There seems to be some descent people out here. Also, my Dad just RSVP'd as "overly excited and honored to attend"

Formation 0800 Starbucks.

:)

Deleted_User

AWESOME to meet everyone who attended! My Dad was ECSTATIC and was happy he was accepted, as was I, both for him and myself. Thanks for the welcome, chat, KNOWLEDGE, and information on who makes the best Potato Salad (Hello Ruby)

I'm looking forward to the next meet. Nothing Follows

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
Your dad was awesome!

He was great, I hope he joins the forum.

Again, great crowd of regulars and newbies to have some coffee.

AWESOME to meet everyone who attended! My Dad was ECSTATIC and was happy he was accepted, as was I, both for him and myself. Thanks for the welcome, chat, KNOWLEDGE, and information on who makes the best Potato Salad (Hello Ruby)

I'm looking forward to the next meet. Nothing Follows

Ruby

Ruby may be going to the Vancouver picnic. If I do, I will bring potato salad. Got to line up a pet sitter and a ride. I don't want to drive it, will share gas expense. Looks like I may be able to afford it. I sent Gogo a PM. I read the whole thread on it and it sounds like fun.