• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

2nd Saturday Meet

Ruby

Thanks, Genken, for the compliment on my potato salad; I am forgetting my manners. I have a pet sitter lined up, so Vancouver is pretty much a go now. Anything else I will post on that thread.

SpyderTattoo

Ruby may be going to the Vancouver picnic. If I do, I will bring potato salad. Got to line up a pet sitter and a ride. I don't want to drive it, will share gas expense. Looks like I may be able to afford it. I sent Gogo a PM. I read the whole thread on it and it sounds like fun.

LOL, you just referred to yourself in the third-person...

Squeak

Security

Glad that you all had a SAFE event. Sorry that SECURITY wasn't there. We felt that you must try to have a meet w/o someone holding your hand. You are grown-ups. You carry very dangerous weapons. Some even wear ugly purple T shirts. Some have spiders crawling up their arms. And some have very nicely groomed hair. Accept responsibility!
Wish I cudda been there!:D