Thread: New Member , North Idaho

Silver Valley, Idaho

New Member , North Idaho

Greetings all, I live in the silver valley and have open carried sporadically for a few years, I have lurked this site for a while now, and find it interesting and informative, I dont see many open carry up here, and not too many posters from this neck of the woods...look forward to participating more in this forum

Boise, ID

Welcome to the forum Raines...I'm also new here and have found the same down here in the south...I feel like I'm the only one who open carries, but I do it anyway. I know it's not the case however and so I encourage you, like I am, to spread the word, invite other carriers and help make open carry the norm! Look forward to hearing of some of your experiences!

And if you are close enough to Spokane...hop over and say hi to the open carry guys!

OC meeting this Saturday 9-11-10, 9 AM at donut Parade 2152 N Hamilton Spokane Wa
    Last edited by JEREMYXD45; 09-07-2010 at 06:46 PM.
    Carry On!

Springfield XD .45 ACP 4" with Black Hawk Sherpa Retention Holster

Idaho Constitution Article I, Section 11
    ...'No law shall impose licensure, registration or special taxation on the ownership or possession of firearms or ammunition. Nor shall any law permit the confiscation of firearms, except those actually used in the commission of a felony.

Spokane, Washington, United States
    Welcome Raines!

If is not too far out of your way, come join us in Spokane this Saturday morning for breakfast.
    Keep Calm and Carry On,

Pro Deo, Pro Familia, Pro Patria