• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I can't stop laughing

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
Oh, my.

I knew 357 was a bit narrow in his views, but I never imagined that.

Sad, really.

Mark had some good ideas, and nobody could argue with his committment to freedom. His problem was a deep disgust of some of his fellows and a very abrasive manner. Hypercritical really.

I can only wonder at the internal emotional fireworks that would drive someone to write so venomously about John Pierce and OCers.

sultan62

I was gonna say something along the lines of "I would laugh, but the sad part is that people actually read and believe this stuff."

Then I saw that he had only one follower, and we've probably given him more hits today than he's gotten in the last month. Now I don't feel so bad. :D

Deleted_User

I was not a member when this was posted, but WOW! I read the 3 truths and disagree with all 3! A world without police, even with the current happenings, is Anarchy imho.

And if you mouse over the "followers", He is the 1 follower.

"A leader without followers is just a man taking a walk."
Anonymous

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
Last edited:

LA Confederate

rofl.gif

Oh man this is epic. I'm wondering if anyone has made the connection that 357 is most likely one of Mark's other personalities. Not only are they legends in their own minds, but they are truly the most deserving person of a straight jacket. Or a good taseing.

It's also telling that the blog entries started on 7/7/10 and the post in question here was made on 7/9. Now I've just got to wonder if that's about the same time as the resident nut job was
banned.gif
from this site.

Last edited:

sultan62

And if you mouse over the "followers", He is the 1 follower.

Ha, that's awesome. Also, I didn't previously realize that he was talking about himself in the post. Inflated ego much? Someone should email him with a link to this thread.

HeroHog

That dude is seriously BENT! I wish I had never been to his site as he is the LAST person I would want to be associated with! I'll stand over here next to Notblack Insane Obozo first!

JeepSeller

Ok, wow, I 'm guessing he's run out of forums to troll, so, he's now resorted to talking to himself. Amazing!

He can't POSSIBLY be taken serious in ANYTHING he says. He's only out to get his jollies by inflaming others. I'm guessing he's a miserable person, and, I'm guessing, in some weird, sick way, he gets the attention he craves this way.

Smokin' was an EASY troll to best. I kinda miss him at times. It was entertaining to watch him paint himself into little corners, exposing himself as a common forum troll. That other goof recently bounced, took a LOT more time to see him FINALLY expose himself for the troll I knew him to be all along.

Dustin

Oh, my.

I knew 357 was a bit narrow in his views, but I never imagined that.

Being polite eh?

So now both SmokingCrack365 and Mark are gone?

I might start hanging back around here now.

Good quote from the blog;

Mr. Marchiafava was the only person on Opencarry.org who had ever personally done a thing to advance open carry of firearms.

Last edited:

JeepSeller

On a comical note....I see he's removed the 1 follower he had. You know....the one that said his 1 follower was Mark Edward Marchiafava, but, when you mouse over it, you discover that it's really Smoking357 pretending to be MEM.

Anyone else notice a theme here. ROFL!!

Again, PROOF of the fraud I've seen him as all along.

Caught, huh smokin? Didn't think THAT one through, did ya? Don't try to hide it. I'm not the only one here who saw it. You'd have been better off leaving THAT one alone. By removing it, directly after folks in this thread notice it, you prove our theory on you even more. You're slipping buddy, you never used to be that sloppy.

Now, go ahead, write another blog about me. I'm feeling quite special today from the last one. I'm a celebrity now! LMAO

No autographs....please! *grin*

Last edited:

estcrh

This topic has NOTHING to do with the forum it is being posted in and is in fact a PERSONAL ATTACK. Why not just stop now..I am sure there must be some GUN related news that would be more appropriate for a forum that is supposed to deal with the topic of open carry. How about those crappy anti gun and anti open carry California laws that finally ended up being rejected!

Mark did not do anything that any of us do not do or at least want to do..which is just going about our business while carrying a gun in a legal manner..he was DETAINED AND ARRESTED and as a result of this WE ALL CAME OUT AHEAD. His personal opinions and beliefs are irrelevant now as they have been removed from the forum and he has a right to post what he wants to post on his blog. "Let sleeping dogs lie". I suggest that people who feel compelled to toss #&$^ back and forth with him like monkeys in a zoo get their OWN blog.

JeepSeller

Mark did not do anything.......

Apparently, the powers that be on this forum disagree. Not only was he banned, his entire existence here was NUKED! Something I've NEVER seen on any other forum......EVER!!

Oh yea, and Mr. Marchiafava didn't do anything for ME, let's get that straight right now. And, I argue he did nothing for anyone else but himself. Let's not forget he took the pay-off to go away. Had he been the gun rights advocate you and, obviously very few, want to paint him, he'd have seen his case all the way to a final PUBLIC judgment from the courts, opening the door to disciplinary action against the officers in question, and PUBLICLY humiliating the GPD. Instead, he took the "go away, leave us alone" money, and to add insult to injury, he took a gag order. A TRUE rights advocate, treated illegally, would NEVER allow themselves to be paid off to be silent, which is what Mark did.

Finally, you come to defense of Mark. I don't think we're talking about Mark here. You have to go back a year or so, but, there was another infectious troll running around here by the same name on the above blog. And, you ARE right about one thing. He was banned from here for a reason. I've been wrong to let him use ME to weasel his way back in.

UNLESS, that is, you are wishing to confirm here and now that Smoking357 and Mark are one in the same......hmmm?

JeepSeller

OH yea...and did you READ Smokin-whatever-he's-smokin's blog, or did you just skim it and catch only what YOU wanted to see?

If you actually READ all of his blogs, you'd see that it is HE who has issued the personal attacks of every member here....that includes you...by the way.

estcrh

OH yea...and did you READ Smokin-whatever-he's-smokin's blog, or did you just skim it and catch only what YOU wanted to see?

If you actually READ all of his blogs, you'd see that it is HE who has issued the personal attacks of every member here....that includes you...by the way.
Unlike some people I do not care what he posts on HIS blog..but this forum is not the place to launch revenge attacks even if I did care...you can do that some were else..make your own anti mark blog. I do not see how this thread has anything to do with open carry or gun rights at all..your just advertising him and from what I can tell that is the opposite of what most of you want. Good job!! And if it is not Mark but just one of his defenders it still does not make a difference..same result...if the owners of the forum thought it was necessary to removed all traces of WHOEVER it is then why do you think its your job to resurrect him?

Last edited:

JeepSeller

That's the 2nd time you've referred to Mark in regard to a blog written by Smoking357. Something you need to tell us about the two....or is it the one?

Meh, I'm not going to get sucked into another troll-trap by you. I've spoken my mind. smoking357, Mark, estcrh, whoever wrote that blog means nothing to me, other than a minor, comical distraction. I enjoy a little slapstick as much as the next guy, and whomever is writing that blog never fails to deliver. ROFL

estcrh

That's the 2nd time you've referred to Mark in regard to a blog written by Smoking357. Something you need to tell us about the two....or is it the one?

Meh, I'm not going to get sucked into another troll-trap by you. I've spoken my mind. smoking357, Mark, estcrh, whoever wrote that blog means nothing to me, other than a minor, comical distraction. I enjoy a little slapstick as much as the next guy, and whomever is writing that blog never fails to deliver. ROFL
Anyone can call themselves smoking357...and whoever it is sounds a lot like Mark..or a very good friend to get so worked up but like I said..the result is the same...your just giving whoever it is a lot of free advertising...and this topic does not have anything to do with guns, gun rights, open carry etc..but whatever amuses you.