View Poll Results: Is carrying both of these firearms legal?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 100.00%
  • No

0 0%

Thread: New guns means more O.C.

New guns means more O.C.

I just picked up a 12 gauge Mossberg 500A and a sweet little Walther PK 380. I haven't carried any semi auto pistols so is there anything I should be aware of? I'm 18 and I'm not positive on what my rights are with a pistol.

*Edit*-I tried to edit the poll but I can't. What I meant to say was, is it legal to open carry both of these firearms.....yes yes I know where and where I can't go with them.
    Last edited by SilveradoSam; 09-08-2010 at 01:46 AM. Reason: I can't edit an open poll...

Quote Originally Posted by SilveradoSam View Post
    I just picked up a 12 gauge Mossberg 500A and a sweet little Walther PK 380. I haven't carried any semi auto pistols so is there anything I should be aware of? I'm 18 and I'm not positive on what my rights are with a pistol.

*Edit*-I tried to edit the poll but I can't. What I meant to say was, is it legal to open carry both of these firearms.....yes yes I know where and where I can't go with them.
    As long as you legally own a gun and stay out of proscribed places you're good to go for OC.

I would wonder a bit about anyone walking around with a shoulder-sling a Mossberg over your shoulder but to each their own.