• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New guns means more O.C.

Is carrying both of these firearms legal?

• Yes

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SilveradoSam

I just picked up a 12 gauge Mossberg 500A and a sweet little Walther PK 380. I haven't carried any semi auto pistols so is there anything I should be aware of? I'm 18 and I'm not positive on what my rights are with a pistol.

*Edit*-I tried to edit the poll but I can't. What I meant to say was, is it legal to open carry both of these firearms.....yes yes I know where and where I can't go with them.

Last edited:

ecocks

I just picked up a 12 gauge Mossberg 500A and a sweet little Walther PK 380. I haven't carried any semi auto pistols so is there anything I should be aware of? I'm 18 and I'm not positive on what my rights are with a pistol.

*Edit*-I tried to edit the poll but I can't. What I meant to say was, is it legal to open carry both of these firearms.....yes yes I know where and where I can't go with them.

As long as you legally own a gun and stay out of proscribed places you're good to go for OC.

I would wonder a bit about anyone walking around with a shoulder-sling a Mossberg over your shoulder but to each their own.