Thread: Mayors and guns to Mexico: The Evergreen Connection

Mayors and guns to Mexico: The Evergreen Connection

"According to a new report from the anti-gun Mayors Against Illegal Guns (MAIG), from 2006 through 2008, Washington State was the source of 241 firearms recovered by Mexican authorities in relation to the bloody drug wars ripping that country...

"...Wilbur left KVI last fall, but he has been on this week substituting for the afternoon host at rival KTTH (770 on the AM dial) and we believe there is something he ought to know. A self-confessed resident of Duvall in east King County, his mayor is an MAIG member, according to the group’s website.

So, also, are the mayors of Auburn, Chewelah, Connell, Des Moines, Dupont, Ferndale, Kalama, Mesa, Millwood, Morton, Oakesdale, Pe Ell, Prosser, Seattle, Spokane and Tacoma..."

http://www.examiner.com/gun-rights-i...een-connection

Or try this:

http://tinyurl.com/262acom

Washington State was the source of 241 firearms recovered by Mexican authorities in relation to the bloody drug wars ripping that country...
    And how many tons of illegal drugs here in Washington had their source in Mexico? How many Illegal's came from Mexico? How many of them commit crimes here in Washington other than their just being here without proper documentation?

Maybe we should gather all these Mayors up and ship them to Mexico. While they are there they can solve all these problems they seem to think they know so much about. If they could solve the drug trafficing then maybe they'd solve a lot of the gun crime.
    Last edited by amlevin; 09-08-2010 at 07:22 PM.

Great! I've sent an email to the mayor of Des Moines trying to get the signs at the marina changed. Hope I'm not hitting a brick wall on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Leatherneck View Post
    Great! I've sent an email to the mayor of Des Moines trying to get the signs at the marina changed. Hope I'm not hitting a brick wall on this one.
    Don't bruise your head too much. Signs don't make laws. There is no law that they can charge you under as long as you are carrying legally. Unfortunately there is no law against inaccurate signs.

wow

1500 posts in 3 1/2 years,,,,way to go!
    amlevin

Regular Member Join DateFeb 2007LocationNorth of Seattle, Washington, USAPosts1,500
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

“If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!

Quote Originally Posted by amlevin View Post
    Don't bruise your head too much. Signs don't make laws. There is no law that they can charge you under as long as you are carrying legally. Unfortunately there is no law against inaccurate signs.
    *update*
    Without receiving any response from the city, the signs have been removed. Sounds to me like they got the message, but didn't want to deal with it face to face. Whatever works!

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Workman View Post

"According to a new report from the anti-gun Mayors Against Illegal Guns (MAIG), from 2006 through 2008, Washington State was the source of 241 firearms recovered by Mexican authorities in relation to the bloody drug wars ripping that country...

"...Wilbur left KVI last fall, but he has been on this week substituting for the afternoon host at rival KTTH (770 on the AM dial) and we believe there is something he ought to know. A self-confessed resident of Duvall in east King County, his mayor is an MAIG member, according to the group’s website.

So, also, are the mayors of Auburn, Chewelah, Connell, Des Moines, Dupont, Ferndale, Kalama, Mesa, Millwood, Morton, Oakesdale, Pe Ell, Prosser, Seattle, Spokane and Tacoma..."

http://www.examiner.com/gun-rights-i...een-connection

Or try this:

http://tinyurl.com/262acom

Is something up with the Examiner website? it won't load the page the whole way for me. Tried it on two different browsers, Opera and IE. Enjoy your articles Dave. Thank you.