• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

need some help about portland community college carry

bwboley

Activist Member
sorry i know this isnt washington but i would get more help here then oregon board.... so i start school soon and i cant seem to find anything about it on if ican carry there?

bwboley

Activist Member
The use, carrying, exhibiting, or displaying of any weapon (as defined by Oregon Revised Statute 161.015), or facsimiles thereof, is prohibited on or in College facilities, except as provided by Oregon law or when approved by College administration for official College activities

herm i have a chl maybe just keep it concealed i just trying to stay out of trouble but im taking night classes off 82nd so i want to have protection