• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

AR15 and other military rifle club( springfield and surrounding areas)

goalseter88

hey me and another guy are forming a side group for some military rifle clucb(prob will have mostly ar15, but i sure well get some m1 grand fans to tag along.) if anyone would like to shoot with a group. or discuss tatics, gun set up, ammo. or reloading with other ar15 fans. visit

http://goldminershq.com/goodoldboys.htm

but this is just a rough draft site. its only has the bare basics. were waiting to make sure it gets some interests before we put much money or time into making the website. so please bare with the website. its not very fancy, but if you will email me and join. and we see other have interests. we will upgrade the site and make it a professional site. we have 5 people so far.

goalseter88

its neeed4speed@mchsi.com. the guy forgot one of the E in the email address. i sorry i trying to get it fixed as fast as possible. but i think he went to bed and i dont have adminstrative control since he uses that website for his company. cant wait till we go to the offical site and i can get adminstrative control.

HYRYSC

Just a thought, but you might want to correct this sentence on the site:

"Want to start an AR (Assault Rifle) Black Rifle Club."

AR actually stands for "Armalite Rifle" and "Assault" always gives a bad connotation to many folks, me included. I love black rifles and military style firearms (I have a couple) but always want to make sure that they receive a fair shake.

As far as meeting up, it looks like fun so I would be in for it.

Last edited:

goalseter88

i agree. i talk to the webmaster to change that. i caught that myself. but i didnt really worry about it. but your right. it does give off a bad tone. he designed the website.i doing more of the promoting and planing and getting the members.

golden12

i agree. i talk to the webmaster to change that. i caught that myself. but i didnt really worry about it. but your right. it does give off a bad tone. he designed the website.i doing more of the promoting and planing and getting the members.

I replaced the info:
Want to start an AR Black Rifle Club.
This club is not restricted to the AR15 Black Rifle and includes many military weapons from around the world.
webmaster, :D

It sure would be nice to have a club like this and a private place to shoot. The range Nazis on certain days at MDC's Andy Dalton range would almost turn anyone off the shooting sports. The screaming and frothing at the mouth like a rabid dog is not a pleasant experience at all.