Thread: Open carry hiking clubs - what a great idea!

Moderator / Administrator
    Fairfax County, Virginia, USA

Open carry hiking clubs - what a great idea!

Egbert, Wyoming, USA
    I open carry while Geo-caching.
    Has started some interesting conversations when I "run" into another group or individual Geo-caching, or even just hiking.
    If you do not test yourself every single day,
    then it is just another wasted day.
    --Semper Fi--

Columbia, in the Peoples Republic of Murderland
    Now that I have a pistol I don't mind getting wet and dirty, I might OC when I go "hashing". But I won't be able to go into any of the pubs they tend to put on the courses, being in NC...

Maybe I'll have to start hashing in VA...
    It is our cause to dispel the foggy thinking which avoids hard decisions in the delusion that a world of conflict will somehow mysteriously resolve itself into a world of harmony, if we just don't rock the boat or irritate the forces of aggression—and this is hogwash."
    --Barry Goldwater, 1964

Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA

When I first did wilderness adventures in the 80s, the dangers were largely absent. Then I moved to the west coast, where we had moose, bear, deer, cougar, fox, and various other nibblers in mine, my ex-wifes, and my son's campgrounds over the last 2 years.

Here in Colorado, we can expect to see about half of it, and I most certainly carry while camping trips!
    The 1st protects the 2nd, and the 2nd protects the 1st. GET THIS OR LOSE IT ALLl: 27-2=0. Our 2A is THE bellwether, and ain't none finer: Islamic Reality. Our Founding Fathers on Church and State. PC=ZERO.