• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

This is name association we don't want

amlevin

He must not get all the news in jail. Isn't Starbuck's an "Open Carry" coffee shop?

The good news here is that the people that matter think of Monfort as a whacko and are probably ignoring his diatribes in court. He needs less publicity and more "juice". The kind of juice that's waiting for him at Walla Walla. Hopefully he'll ride the needle in my lifetime.

j2l3

No, Starbuck's is not an "Open Carry Coffee Shop". They are simply a coffee company that complies with state law and wants to be left out of the political garbage.

An "Open Carry Coffee Shop" would be one that openly welcomes firearms and encourages the practice of open carry.

Last edited:

jsanchez

I saw Monfort on komo news but

They didn't show any of his open carry outburst, they only showed his outburst about the cops either beating that robber suspect or the widling Indian that got shot. He looked like a raving loonatic,and he looked like he had a black eye.

Leatherneck

Not to worry

His only concern is combating police. He is referring to open carrying as a threat to police. The intelligent will see the difference and we will NOT be tied to him in any manner.