• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New addition to the family! (kind of ot but not really because this is why I carry)

bennie1986

This is My 3 year old son (Ryan) with his new baby sister (Kimber) and me. She was born last night @ 11:35pm she is 9lbs 3ounces and 22 inches long.

(Sorry, its ot but its to exciting not to share!)

Attachments

• newfamrevised.jpg
    newfamrevised.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:

SpyderTattoo

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

My daughter will be 16 end of November and I can remember the day we brought her home like yesterday.

You look like such the proud daddy

tombrewster421

Congrats! My third child is due on thanksgiving and I'm excited. Here's hoping we both make it through the sleepless nights ahead.

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
What's in a name...

Congrats!

images

This is My 3 year old son (Ryan) with his new baby sister (Kimber) and me. She was born last night @ 11:35pm she is 9lbs 3ounces and 22 inches long.

I too love the name. Great job. I too named one of my kids (oldest) after Axl Rose! How did I do that? She is a girl, soon to be 18! Her middle name is Rose! Fooled the wife...lol.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

My daughter will be 16 end of November and I can remember the day we brought her home like yesterday.

You look like such the proud daddy
Mine are 16 and nearly 18!

Congrats!! Love the name too!

Love the name!

Congrats Ben, great name BTW

Someday, down the road, if I have a son I'll name him Colt.

Colt would be good too!

amzbrady

Congrats Ben. Hold her every day, and tell her you love her everyday. My son just turned 19 and seems like there wasnt enough time to spend with him. My daughter is 9 and I'm trying to stretch it out. Where does the time go?

Lammo

Totally on topic papa. Well done!

Attachments

• CONGARATS.gif
    CONGARATS.gif
    10.6 KB · Views: 67