• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry Meet-Up at Starbucks in GB Area: Ashwaubenon, WI

ckmorley

You are invited to an Open Carry Meet-Up at Starbucks in Ashwaubenon, WI. (the Green Bay area) on Saturday October 2nd 2010, between noon and 3:00 pm.

Green Bay-Oneida St & Ramada Way
Starbucks Coffee Company
2883 S. Oneida St.
Ashwaubenon, WI 54304 US
pref 920-499-4532

The address is 2883 S. Oneida Street, Ashwaubenon, WI 54304
This Starbucks is close to Route 41 and easily accessible.

Plenty of parking is available.

Jason in WI

Got it on the calendar, I will take off work for that Saturday as long as I don't have any big jobs come in I should be good. Hopefully we will have a big turn out. Anyone send info to the local papers and what not up there?

ckmorley

Break out your Wisconsin Carry shirts, strap on a pistol and join us for a Latte :D

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

chris morley

ckmorley

I typed up a description of the event and emailed it to the 4 local TV stations and the Green Bay Press Gazette.

Any other suggestions ?

ckmorley

bnhcomputing

Founder's Club Member
You are invited to an Open Carry Meet-Up at Starbucks in Ashwaubenon, WI. (the Green Bay area) on Saturday October 2nd 2010, between noon and 3:00 pm.

Green Bay-Oneida St & Ramada Way
Starbucks Coffee Company
2883 S. Oneida St.
Ashwaubenon, WI 54304 US
pref 920-499-4532

The address is 2883 S. Oneida Street, Ashwaubenon, WI 54304
This Starbucks is close to Route 41 and easily accessible.

Plenty of parking is available.

On the WCI Site. Hope to see you there

Jason in WI

Just 12 days to go !

Who's in ????

chris morley

I'm still planing on being there. If it's just the two of us, I hope you have lots of cool stories 'cause I'm pretty boring and for the most part anti-social :). My g/f will most likely come with and after a two hour drive just talking to me she will be in the mood for intelligent conversation.

ckmorley

I think it's too close to the meet-up to change the location.

And I've emailed the media about the event. Changing locations would be confusing.

ckmorley

Last edited:

dpcenter65

Who is informed?

Has the Ashwaubenon Public Safety Dept been notified? If so, what to they think or how are they planning to react on the day of the event?