• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Interview with Frank Beckmann WJR 760 on Art's, Beat's and Eat's & Open Carry

Haman J.T.

Thanks Jan for putting it straight and should be understandable by the common man,as Jefferson stated about our Constitution!

PDinDetroit

Jan did a great job. I also like the fact that Frank Beckmann was "up to speed" as it were and seemed to clearly understand that it was no issue at all for firearm carry at the festival.

Win-Win? Hell yes!

I also sent an email to Mr Beckmann asking him to contact me and I will send some of the emails on the issue.

Last edited:

MichiganOCer

It was a follow up to the events that led up to Arts Beats and Eats. You should look in the Arts Beats and Eats threads... lots of interesting reading.

My question was to the fact of why would a follow up interview be done by someone whom wasn't there? Why would any follow up interview be wanted or needed as the figh

Last edited: