• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond OC Breakfast 9:30AM Sat. 9/11 - IHOP Midlo Tpke next to State Police

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
IHOP #571
7714 Midlothian Turnpike

RICHMOND, VA 23235-5226
804-327 1650

Grapeshot has decided that he would rather play Dick Cheney with his son, and will be trying to kill doves out in the boonies. Looks like I will be holding down the fort by myself. Look for me in the back room.

After party at Dominion Shooting Range. Anybody that wants to shoot the Downsizer or .327 FedMag (2" or 4") is welcome to come on over. I won't even charge you for shooting the Downsizer.

downsizervsplayingcard.jpg

downsizervscigarettepack.jpg

downsizerleftrightsides.jpg

Of course you are welcome and encouraged to bring your own. An opportunity to share & compare.

stay safe.

Last edited:

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Sorry Skid but I'm in the sticks too.

I don't like Dove hunting so I can wait until next month for Deer. I'll be running the sawmill tomorrow. I'm doing some more building.

DoubleTap

Grapeshot asked me to let you know that his plans have changed and he will be at breakfast and will pick up his computer afterwards from the computer doctor! Enjoy and hope to see you all soon.