Thread: mayors against guns to mexico?

, Washington, USA

mayors against guns to mexico?

I know has nothing to do with OC but wanted to share. sorry for some reason I can't reply to posts. I called the ATF today to ask about their findings of US weapons in Mexico and after 20 mins of wait time, I got my answer talked to a field agent and he said that their has been no confirmed firearms that belonged to american citizens, ATF has confirmed US made weapons that were stolen from the US army's armory and US marines armory that's what they have seen with the firearms that mexico is giving them also Mexico's cooperation is not that good. but to get all of the detail I have to get a FOIA, so tomorrow I'm on my way to see that field agent.

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Whatcom County
    That would make sense, and surprised the BATF gave you that answer.

Richland, Washington, USA
    Last time I checked, I didn't give any guns to anyone who wasn't a citizen of these here United States of America.

Heck, it's hard enough getting me to give one of my guns to anyone... to shoot for three minutes at a range.

Oh, and go get em. I can't wait to see what you turn up.

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself." -John Stuart Mill