• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

mayors against guns to mexico?

erich_kopp

I know has nothing to do with OC but wanted to share. sorry for some reason I can't reply to posts. I called the ATF today to ask about their findings of US weapons in Mexico and after 20 mins of wait time, I got my answer talked to a field agent and he said that their has been no confirmed firearms that belonged to american citizens, ATF has confirmed US made weapons that were stolen from the US army's armory and US marines armory that's what they have seen with the firearms that mexico is giving them also Mexico's cooperation is not that good. but to get all of the detail I have to get a FOIA, so tomorrow I'm on my way to see that field agent.

killchain

Last time I checked, I didn't give any guns to anyone who wasn't a citizen of these here United States of America.

Heck, it's hard enough getting me to give one of my guns to anyone... to shoot for three minutes at a range.

Oh, and go get em. I can't wait to see what you turn up.

:p