Thread: Benzie Co. OpenCarry people around?

Benzie Co. OpenCarry people around?

Hello,I'm looking for fellow opencarry friends to link up in my area Benzie Co. or Grand Traverse city?I would like to see some kind of club formed if thier is'nt one already.I have a CCW but would like to carry in the open it just feels funny after having to have my pistol concealed over the years and also does anyone have a list of the michigan laws on open carry? please adivise me by a thread or e-mail,thanks tim

You might start here..... www.michiganopencarry.org

There is a butt ton of information. Good luck and welcome!
    ‎"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands; one nation under God, indivisible with liberty and justice for all."

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Venator's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowmun43 View Post
    Hello,I'm looking for fellow opencarry friends to link up in my area Benzie Co. or Grand Traverse city?I would like to see some kind of club formed if thier is'nt one already.I have a CCW but would like to carry in the open it just feels funny after having to have my pistol concealed over the years and also does anyone have a list of the michigan laws on open carry? please adivise me by a thread or e-mail,thanks tim
    Family has a cottage in Beulah and we deer hunt in Benzie County. While I'm only up there a few weeks a year I have OCed all over and have not have one bad experience.... Oh wait Phoenix (Beulah) café asked me to leave, haven't been back since.

I will be up around gun deer season, we could meet up some time then. If interested PM me.
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

I open carry regularly in Lake Ann and Traverse City. Never had a problem.

Jere's Barbershop in Traverse City has an open carry sticker in the window.