Thread: Where do you shoot?

Where do you shoot?

I have recently become a member of a range here in Baton Rouge(Diamond Shooting Range $125 for 1 year membership). All they have is paper targets though. I would love to find somewhere to practice IDPA style shooting.

I am curious where everyone goes for practice. Is there somewhere you go where you can shoot on the move?

Quote Originally Posted by rmansu2 View Post
    I have recently become a member of a range here in Baton Rouge(Diamond Shooting Range $125 for 1 year membership). All they have is paper targets though. I would love to find somewhere to practice IDPA style shooting.

I am curious where everyone goes for practice. Is there somewhere you go where you can shoot on the move?
    Come down to the Quarter from around 1.00 am to 5.00 am You should be able to get some "practice" in. And its FREE!!!!

Troy Brooks at Diamond is a decent guy; I am not a member (been planning for over a year but haven't coughed up the money) but I will occasionally stop by during my duties. As for me, I do more shooting in my backyard than anywhere else. The neighbor has been asking me to meet him in Gonzales to check out their PD's range as well.

Wish I could shoot in my backyard. Think my neighbors would call the LEOs being as I live in a neighborhood.