• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Where do you shoot?

rmansu2

I have recently become a member of a range here in Baton Rouge(Diamond Shooting Range $125 for 1 year membership). All they have is paper targets though. I would love to find somewhere to practice IDPA style shooting.

I am curious where everyone goes for practice. Is there somewhere you go where you can shoot on the move?

estcrh

I have recently become a member of a range here in Baton Rouge(Diamond Shooting Range $125 for 1 year membership). All they have is paper targets though. I would love to find somewhere to practice IDPA style shooting.

I am curious where everyone goes for practice. Is there somewhere you go where you can shoot on the move?
Come down to the Quarter from around 1.00 am to 5.00 am You should be able to get some "practice" in. And its FREE!!!!

fm2176

Troy Brooks at Diamond is a decent guy; I am not a member (been planning for over a year but haven't coughed up the money) but I will occasionally stop by during my duties. As for me, I do more shooting in my backyard than anywhere else. The neighbor has been asking me to meet him in Gonzales to check out their PD's range as well.