• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Australian anti-gun crusaders son in hot water.

Haz.

Australian Greens Party MP Lee Rhiannon is one of the most outspoken GUN HATING, ANTI GUN, BAN ALL GUNS, advocate in the country. The Greens Party have been and continue pushing to legalise drugs such as cannibus/marijuana for personal use. She was recently asked to stand down from her parlimentary position by Greens leader Mr. Bob brown because of embezelment of her parlimentary allowence for personal use. She refused to stand down and was re elected again in the recent Federal elections. When ever there is a news headline regarding criminal use of firearms in Australia she immediately makes her own headlin calling for a total and complete ban of all firearms even though we have some of the toughest firearms laws in the western world. But whenever someone is caught and charged with supply, cultivate, or use drugs, which is illegal in Australia, she always responds with, "no comment."

Her son has finally been caught and charged with supply drugs. Large sums of cash were also found on his premises.

As usual, the anti gun crusader, Ms Rhiannon declined to comment to waiting journalists. Haz.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...n-jailed-for-pot/story-e6freuzi-1225917692843

MP Lee Rhiannon's son jailed for pot From: The Daily Telegraph September 11, 2010 12:00AM

Periodic detention ... Rory O'Gorman, son of Greens MP Lee Rhiannon / Pic: Brianne Makin Source: The Daily Telegraph
NSW Greens Senator-elect Lee Rhiannon's son has been jailed for cannabis supply.
Rory O'Gorman, 32, was yesterday jailed for 20 months periodic detention, with a non-parole of 12 months, on a charge of supplying cannabis after more than 7kg of cannabis and $120,000 in cash was found at his Bondi Junction apartment.

Ms Rhiannon was present at the sentencing at the Downing Centre District Court.

She declined to comment to waiting journalists afterwards.

O'Gorman will serve his detention for two days a week at Silverwater Correctional Facility.

More than 7kg of cannabis and $120,000 in cash were found at O'Gorman's Bondi Junction apartment when it was raided by police late last year.

He pleaded guilty in June, a sentencing hearing being told O'Gorman had "self-medicated" with marijuana after a football accident when he was 18-years-old that left him with a broken back.

He was later left bashed severely by security guards at a university function.

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Nether world. Down Under. :)

Down under where - something with which you are familiar?
icon7.png

Haz.

As former Prim Minister Paul Keeting said, "Australia will become the arshole of the World." And it has become just that. Run by a bunch of Bamby brigade loving cowards who are themselves armed to the hilt and have constant police and body guard protection. Haz.

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
Aside from the anti-gun part, I don't see the problem. Drug charges, and the laws they are based upon, should be ignored. I say she's only half bad, if not also half baked...

Haz.

Aside from the anti-gun part, I don't see the problem. Drug charges, and the laws they are based upon, should be ignored. I say she's only half bad, if not also half baked...

Hi Mate.

I see a problem. She wants to ban 'ALL' leagally owned, registered guns, close down all sporting shooting clubs and wants to legalize illegal drugs. Her son claimes he uses drugs for pain relief when in fact he is not only a illegal drug user, he is a drug dealer.

"Her son has finally been caught and charged with supply drugs. Large sums of cash were also found on his premises."

Haz.

Last edited:

Jack House

I don't see a problem. A hippy wants to make drugs legal and guns illegal and the sun rises another day.

Did the kid have/use guns? Did the old woman know about it? Was she complicit?

XD40coyote

Oh cmon, don't you all know that if everyone was a pothead, we would be soooooooooooo melllllloooooowwwww maaaaannnnn, and like guns wouldn't be needed, cuz everyone will be chillin and lovin everyone and stuff.

since9

Campaign Veteran
Oh cmon, don't you all know that if everyone was a pothead, we would be soooooooooooo melllllloooooowwwww maaaaannnnn, and like guns wouldn't be needed, cuz everyone will be chillin and lovin everyone and stuff.

Are we going to dope up the wild animals as well? Around here we have (mountain) lions and tigers (well, bobcats and wolves) and bears, oh my! I love the outdoors, and personally, I'd rather not confront them while both stoned out of my mind and disarmed.

Haz.

I don't see a problem. A hippy wants to make drugs legal and guns illegal and the sun rises another day.

Did the kid have/use guns? Did the old woman know about it? Was she complicit?

Who knows? He's not a kid either, he's a 32 year old criminal who it seems does not obey the law so have a guess.

In my opinion he may have been armed. Most drug dealers when caught here are armed. She implicated herself by supporting him in court. Any member of parliment with any brains would distance themselves from such crime. This is no young kid here, he's in his thirties, a grown man. Mummy thought the judge might cut her little boy some slack because of her presence.

I read in the paper this morning that a 13 year old girl died last night of a drug overdose. She was given the drug by a drug dealer. This is a regular occurance.

Drugs are illegal in Australia.

If you dont see a problem with this thats your problem. The mother, Lee Rhiannon, of the convicted drug dealer mentioned in the op is a member of parliment and is an extreemly vocal anti gun advocat.

Sporting shooters here are licenced, their firearms are registered, they go through many checks and balances, the are thoroughly investigated for any possible past criminal involvement before being issued with a firearms licence, they must undergo a firearms training corse and then are regularly checked by police regarding safe keeping of their firearms, if and when given a permit to buy.

Drug dealers carry out their illegal trade which destroys young lives, and causes drug crazed criminals to rob, assult, assult and steal to support their habit.

Lee Rhiannon's lifes work is to get legislation passed through our parliment to have all legal firearms totally banned, have all sporting shooting clubs banned, have rifle ranges closed down and have ILLEGAL drugs which destroys young lives legalized.

She rants and raves on in the news media every time a CRIMINAL uses an ILLEGAL firearm. Mostly these armed criminals are drug dealers, involved in the drug trade in some way or other, or are blown out of the gorde on drugs trying to cash up to buy more. Her thoughts on the matter? "Ban all firearms, legalize drugs. Her son and constituants who voted for her would be pleased if that happened.

When ever a child dies of an overdose of an illegal drug supplied by a CRIMINAL DRUG DEALER LIKE HER SON, when ever homes are invaded, when ever drug crazed criminals assult innocent law abiding citizens, and LOE's, and when asked to comment regarding crimes comitted by drug dealers and drug users, drugs which she wants legalized, she has nothing to say.

You dont see a problem with this? Interesting?

Last edited: