• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

1st? ODU Open Carry Lunch - Tuesday 09/21/2010 12:45pm

USNA69

Kudos to T33J for hosting this event. While turnout was small, the discussion was spirited and informative. Perhaps more ODU students will attend future events.

Also, I would like to plug (no pun intended) the Retro Diner. When five gents entered OCing, no one blinked. The manager welcomed us warmly and was curious about the purpose of our gathering. Most certainly a gun friendly atmosphere and good food at reasonable prices. Please support them with your patronage.

Looking forward to the next one; there is a large menu to work through

Thundar

Thanks t33j for setting up the lunch time meeting. It was refreshing to see young people that have used reason and logic to make their pro gun choices in life.

I hope that we have more of these meetings in the future.

I agree with USNA1969, Retro Diner deserves our patronage. Inexpensive great food and very pro gun.

Live Free or Die,
Thundar