• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Talked to Marysville Tulalip Walmart store manager today about OCing.

Metalhead47

They used to be. That was before the age of PC and teachers being able to push their own political agandas.

In Washington State it even used to be a requirement that Washington Stte History be taught in schools. Nowdays it's more important to learn about junk science like Global Warming. (just had one of the coolest summers in recorded history here in WA State.

Noticed they started calling it "climate change" all of a sudden? Kinda covers their political butts when the glacier start bearing down on Toronto:banghead:

Or you make sure that you get the name of the employee/manager tresspassing you and file a complaint with the corporate office and be sure to let them know who it is that is preventing you from making your purchases while legally carrying according to Washington state law, at that specific Wal-Mart.

Beat me to it... Yeah, the all-powerful letter might not legally prevent them from ejecting you, but it's one more duck in a row for when you file that complaint.